Sunday 20 October 2019

Sunday Favourites #388


Hey guys,

I'm sorry it's been so quiet on the blog again this week. I've been struggling to function with the pain in the back of my head from the injury to my neck (update coming soon), and also wore myself out going to see Boyzone live on Tuesday night. I haven't been online much and everything has got away from me again, but I'm hoping to catch up and bring you a few posts this week. There's a chance my good intentions will go out the window, but I'm going to be optimistic and start you off with a fresh batch of Sunday Favourites. Enjoy.


The wisest mental health advice from Mellow Doodles.


Just look at these amazing DIY skull ice cubes from Bespoke Bride!


Pretty rainbow Halloween paper lanterns from Handmade Charlotte.


A Kailo Chic Life's DIY 90's neon splatter painted pumpkins would make great alternatives to the traditional Jack o' lanterns.


I'm obsessed with this DIY rainbow pumpkin arch from The House That Lars Built. I need one!



I loved Elsie's Halloween home tour, and wish I had more space by my front door so I could display all the pumpkins.


I want to make some of these DIY roving covered spider web pumpkins from A Kailo Chic Life.


How cute are Aww Sam's DIY turtle pumpkins?!


Sugar and Cloth teach you how to carve with pumpkin stencils. I love all of these painted pumpkins- especially the striped and dotted ones.


Sugar and Cloth's funfetti cookie cake also looks amazing. Get in my belly!



Want to know how to make a giant knit pumpkin? Paper & Stitch show you how.


I will never not love Sasha Unisex's beautiful tattoos.


Jasmin Charlotte shared some of her latest embroidery creations and they're all amazing.



The amount of detail on these miniature paper cut animals by Nvillustration is incredible.


The House That Lars Built have the dreamiest craft palace. So colourful!





Mr Pokee is the cutest hedgehog ever!

If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here for similar inspiration.

Be sure to pop back next Sunday for this year's Sunday Favourites Halloween Special!

Thanks for reading!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig