Wednesday 9 October 2019

Wednesday Wish List


It's been a while since I last shared a beauty wish list, so this week Wednesday Wish List is all about the make up and nail polish sets I'm currently coveting.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Too Faced have released a new limited edition Christmas collection for 2019, and it all looks amazing- from the gorgeous make up shades down to the adorable packaging. (I'm a sucker for Too Faced's packaging- it's always so cute!) 

There are so many make up sets, palettes, and products in the collection which would all make fantastic Christmas presents, but I'm particularly smitten with the six above. All the eyeshadow shades look divine! I wish I could afford to snap one or two of these up right now, but my pennies are needed for buying Christmas gifts for others, so I have to be sensible. I'd be made up if I found any of these under the tree on Christmas morning, though. I hope Santa's reading!



I love the look of Kan Von D's Lolita Por Vida eyeshadow palette. Just look at those shades!



I've always loved wearing colourful make up more than natural shades, but wow, does the Bobbi Brown Love in the Afternoon eyeshadow palette look dreamy.



It's that time of year when I'm on the look out for a beauty Advent calendar to count down to Christmas with, and I'm on the hunt for a nail polish calendar again this year. OPI have just released their calendar for 2019, and this year it's Hello Kitty themed! The packaging is so cute! It appears to have a great selection of mini OPI nail polishes- although there are a lot of pinks and some are repeats of what they included in last year's calendar (which I bought), so I think I'm leaning more towards the calendar I have to show you next...

... the Ciaté Mini Mani Month calendar. 


Ciaté Mini Mani Month 2019

Ciaté's Mini Mani Month nail polish Advent calendar has returned for another festive season, and as always, it's packed full of mini nail polishes,- plus one full sized polish and a nail file. Each calendar includes six mystery shades (which may differ from calendar to calendar), but I like the idea of having a few surprises to look forward to- it'll make every day of Advent feel like Christmas morning. I actually managed to find an image of the calendar showing a full set of polishes (above), and it looks like the calendars will feature a great selection of nail colours and finishes. It definitely has more variety than OPI's, and unless I come across an even better nail polish Advent calendar, I think I'll likely go with this one this year. I love the quality of Ciaté's nail polishes, and have been impressed with their Advent calendars in the past- they're always worth the money.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And finally, having just thrown out my last beloved but dried up emerald green Urban Decay Heavy Metal glitter eyeliner and with a couple of concerts coming up this month, I'm longing to replace it, and also collect a few more shades. I love layering these over my eyeshadows and eyeliners to add a touch of glitter to my lash line for nights out (and whenever life calls for a little sparkle). They're the best glitter liners I've ever used.

If you'd like to see more of the beauty products I'm coveting, check out my beauty wish list board on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig