Thursday 3 October 2019

Wednesday Wish List


I'd planned to have this post live on the blog yesterday, but I had to head off to the doctor's before I'd finished it, and I was too worn out to continue once I finally got back home. It seemed a shame to waste the post after a full morning's work, so I've decided to post it a day late instead. Aren't I good to you guys?! 

Anyway, here's this week's Wednesday Wish List... on Thursday...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

I'm loving Tatty Devine's funky Halloween jewellery collection for 2019. The cat and mouse skeleton brooch is probably my favourite piece, but the ghosts, bats, and other skeletons are amazing, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Cath Kidston have brought out a new range of retro radios in three classic floral Cath Kidston prints, and they're the prettiest radios I've ever seen. I can't decide which radio I like best (maybe I need all three?), but the Provence Rose print is definitely my favourite of the three. Time to start behaving to get on Santa's 'nice' list, I guess!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Collectif have the most incredible dresses for autumn this year. The velvet moon print Trixie swing dress is particularly stunning. I'd wear it to death through 'til spring if I could afford to buy it. 

I thought you might be interested to know that Collectif have recently extended their sizes to a UK 26 with Simply Be, which is fantastic news as they previously stopped at a 22. I don't know if this will extend to their own website and full range of clothing, but fingers crossed it does so more plus size ladies can  fit in to their clothes.



Deer Arrow are releasing the most amazing wolf brooches on Tuesday, and I'd love to get my hands on one. Their designs always sell out incredibly fast, so set an alarm for the release time (12pm AEST) if you don't want to miss out!


1 // 2

These eyeshadow palettes from Tarte look incredible. I'm dying to own the Jessie Paege x Tarte Let It Rain Bow set. Just look at those eyeshadow colours!! *Insert heart eyes here.*



How cute is this Little Mermaid sweater dress from Cakeworthy?! This has always been one of my very favourite scenes in the movie.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These Hepburn and Estella dresses from Lady Vintage are all so stunning. They all look perfect for autumn, winter, and the Christmas season.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

And for a change of pace, here's some new and upcoming book releases on the top of my book wish list. I've been looking forward to most of these books all year, and now they've finally been released, I can't afford to treat myself. This makes me sad. I can't wait to be able to get myself copies and devour these stories.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion, beauty, and books on my wish list, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here for similar inspiration.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Do you have access to a library? I managed to get hold of The Testaments and Postscript pretty soon after release.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig