Wednesday 23 October 2019

Wednesday Wish List


This week I've been coveting...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21

Last week, Erstwilder released a stunning floral jewellery collection called A Fuller Bloom, as a follow up to their hugely popular In Full Bloom collection which launched earlier in the year and sold out in minutes. This twenty-one piece collection is proving to be just as popular, and has naturally sent my heart all aflutter. I particularly love the sunflowers, roses, tulips, and waterlilies, which are all so beautiful. I sadly couldn't afford to splurge on all the pieces I wanted this time, but I couldn't resist picking up the sunflower and tulip brooches as they're two of my favourite flowers. I'm just sad I have to wait a whole month for them because I've put them on lay away to pay in instalments. Sad face. You can find a list of Erstwilder stockists around the world here.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Little Moose have just released the cutest range of laser-cut perspex Halloween jewellery for 2019. I especially love the adorable little ghost earrings. So cute!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Can you believe Tatty Devine have actually created a Moomins collection?! OMG! The Snorkmaiden Raindrop Necklace (#1) is definitely my favourite, but the whole range is amazing. (There are more pieces to choose from on their website). I've always had such a soft spot for The Moomins. It was one of my favourite cartoons when I was little, so this is just perfect.


The Body Shop Juicy Pear Festive Sack

I really want to try some of The Body's Shop's new Juicy Pear range, which is one of their festive scents this year. It sounds delectable. I'm going to have to go in and smell it to see if it's as good as it sounds. I think it will be.


1 // 2 // 3

I adore these sweet little ceramic bat earrings, brooch, and necklace from Tramai Ceramics. I think they may be some of the cutest Halloween accessories I've ever seen, and the best part is they're all handmade.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These are waaay out of my price range, but I'm in love with these stunning evergreen bags from Kate Spade- especially the Sylvia Large Satchel (#1). The colour of the leather is dreamy.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Hell Bunny has the best Halloween t-shirts and jumpers right now, and good news for you smaller plus size ladies- they even cater up to a 4XL! I've linked to the plus size options above, but each design is also available in standard sizes on their website.


Hell Bunny Miss Muffet Pinafore Dress

And I'm also loving this amazing Hell Bunny pinafore dress which would be perfect for embracing the Halloween spirit this month- or wearing all year round if you like to keep the spooky spirit alive 365 days a year.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, be sure to check out my wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find more Halloween fashion ideas on my Halloween board, and find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Actually, this brooches and rest of things are so cute *-*. And dresses too - I love that Halloween vibes.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig