Wednesday 30 October 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here's a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

La Vidriola have the most amazing Halloween jewellery collection this year. I'm obsessed with these four pieces- especially the haunted house statement necklace. Isn't it incredible?!


1 // 2 // 3

I finally sampled The Body Shop's Vanilla Pumpkin range when I was in London last week, and it smelt so good I really want to pick up some products to try. The body butter is definitely at the top of my list. I can't live without Body Shop body butters and this one smells delectable.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

I've fallen in love with Cath Kidston's new 'Garden Club' range, which features the cutest hedgehog designs on pastel-coloured polka dot backgrounds. The little green-fingered hedgehogs, dressed in hats, holding gardening tools, and / or hanging out amongst the toadstools, are so adorable, and I basically need one of everything. These are a few favourites from the collection, but there are so many more products in the range to choose from, from coffee mugs to ironing board covers. I'd particularly love the notebook set and diary, along with the weekend bag, passport cover, and a purse.




This one technically isn't on my wish list anymore as I treated myself to it on the weekend, but I wanted to give you guys a heads up on the great deal I found. 

I was browsing for nail polish Advent calendars on Sunday, and came across the Essie Advent calendar, and after some debating, I decided to splurge on it and the Ciaté Mini Mani Month calendar as I had a little cash left over from my trip to London. I wouldn't normally buy two beauty Advent calendars for myself in one year, but I found the Essie calendar on promotion via Ocado for just £40 instead of its usual RRP of £60, and it seemed too good to pass up- especially as it includes eight full sized polishes which usually retail for about £8 each! The promotion is running until the 6th of November, and it's definitely worth taking advantage of if you're a nail polish fan.

I'll be bringing you reviews of both Advent calendars really soon, as well as a list of every beauty Advent calendar available this year.


1 // 2

And last but not least, I'm also smitten with these beautiful green bags from French Connection. The styles, textures, and colours of the leathers are so gorgeous! Two of my favourite bags have ripped and starting falling apart this week, so I'm on the look out for the perfect new day bag I can wear with just about anything. I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for, but something with a cross body strap that is comfortable to wear would be perfect. I'll let you know when I find 'the one.'

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list right now, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig