Sunday 7 April 2019

Sunday Favourites #371


Who's up for some Sunday Favourites?


I love the fun, vintage-style of these DIY painted woven pendant lights from Oh Joy.


This beautiful colourblock guest room, as decorated by The House That Lars Built. Those colours!


How cute is this pastel party donut wall from Ginger Ray?! I think it would make an awesome bracelet holder, too!


I think I'm gonna need this pretty embroidery pin from The Clever Clove.



I've fallen in love with these adorable DIY cushion kits from Shop Miss Ella. I'm really tempted to treat myself to one, but the only problem is, I can't decide which one. I'm torn between the fox and the badger. Don't worry if you're hopeless at crafts- they also sell the cushions ready made!


Handmade Charlotte's recycled tin can planters are super cute.


I'm totally crushing over this DIY half circle pendant light from A Kailo Chic Life. If only I didn't have a ceiling fan attached to the light fixture in my bedroom!


I'm loving these cross stitch and embroidery tattoos- especially that second one. Isn't it incredible?! I definitely need to get a cross stitch tattoo one day.


This Lisa Frank inspired rainbow party decor from Kara's Party Ideas is so pretty. It would be perfect to recreate for Easter.


This DIY origami wall display by Design Sponge is so unique.


I adore this dainty floral tattoo from Zihee Tattoo. I could see myself getting something similar, but it's probably too delicate for my chubby upper arms.

Lovely Links

♥ This is how people with astigmatism see light vs. people without. I've had astigmatism my whole life and never knew it affected the way we saw light! I thought everybody saw light like this! Maybe this explains why I get dazzled by car lights at night, and have a hard time telling if my photos are too bright?!


♥ '21 things I was unprepared for when I was diagnosed with a chronic illness.' This! There's so much you aren't prepared for in those early days. I could easily write my own list on the subject.

♥ This deep sea squid is fucking terrifying. I'm never getting in the sea again.


♥ This dog has two mouths; one where it's ear should be. The teeth freak me out a little.


♥ 21 posters showing what women should 'thank a feminist' for. We owe the earlier generations of feminists so much for the freedoms we have today.

♥ Sarah of From Sarah Lex wrote a helpful introduction to using alt text / image descriptions which help make photos on screen more accessible for the visually impaired.

♥ Amy from The Curvaceous Vegan shared 6 assumptions she's tired of hearing as a blogger, and I couldn't agree with her more.

♥ Need some content inspiration? Holly from Golly Miss Holly shared a killer list of 40 blog post ideas.


♥ Rebecca of From Roses explained what to do when social media isn't making you feel good.

♥ Kirsty Leanne interviewed a plus size flight attendant to bring you a flight attendant's guide to flying while plus size. It's full of insightful tips you may find helpful next time you fly.

If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr, which are both packed with inspiring images like these. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig