Sunday 21 April 2019

Sunday Favourites Easter Special #372


Happy Easter, guys!

I hope you're having a lovely one so far, however you're spending it.

Easter has always been one of my favourite weekends of the year, and after I missed most of last year's as I was in London seeing Fall Out Boy on stage, I fully intend to make up for it this year. I've got my Easter decorations up, I made my Easter crackers and table favours yesterday, and today I'm going to relax with Steel Magnolias- the best Easter movie of all time, indulge in waaay too much chocolate, and enjoy an Easter roast with my family this afternoon. I can't wait! We always have a turkey roast with all the trimmings (Christmas-style) at Easter, and we've even got my blackberry and apple trifle for dessert. (Although, I've been too ill to make it, so my Mum did most of the work this time). It's going to be a good day!

I had hoped to have this Sunday Favourites Easter Special post up for you last weekend, before Easter, but I've been struggling with my tachycardia and arthritis again this last week or so, so once again, I'm slacking, and this is coming to you a little late. Hopefully you'll still find this post helpful if you're looking for some last minute Easter inspiration, though. If not, perhaps you'll want to bookmark it for next year? Either way, here's a big batch of Easter inspiration for you to sink your teeth in to! I hope you enjoy it.


How about travelling back in time to Easters of the nineties (sort of) with these DIY 90s patterned Easter eggs from The Crafted Life? Very Clarissa Explains It All!


These Easter egg decorating ideas from Think Make Share are so pretty.


No Easter egg hunt or Easter hamper would be complete with a DIY rainbow painted Easter basket, like this one from The Crafted Life.


 A Kailo Chic Life's DIY Easter cactus bunnies are so unique.



Oh Happy Day will show you how to make these sweet DIY angel hair nest place cards.


I really want to have a go at this bunny pom pom wreath DIY from A Beautiful Mess.


How cute is this DIY felted carrot bunting from A Kailo Chic Life?! It would make any cake look amazing for your Easter get together.


I love this idea for monochromatic Easter baskets from Oh Joy. Why does everything look so much prettier when it's colour coordinated?


Handmade Charlotte's rainbow Easter egg place settings would be perfect for brightening up your Easter table with a pop of colour.


This decorated chocolate bunny DIY from Oh Happy Day is such a cute way to gift wrap chocolate for Easter. 


These DIY geometric paper Easter eggs from A Kailo Chic Life would be perfect for gifting small Easter chocolates. You could even turn them in to table favours for your Easter meal!


A Kailo Chic Life's Easter grazing board looks amazing! I'm totally going to create one next time we have company at Easter.


Studio DIY's Easter village is the cutest.


Another great Easter DIY from A Kailo Chic Life- this fun DIY giant Easter egg wall art!


I love these daffodil napkin bouquet place settings from The House That Lars Built.


These sweet DIY colourful egg candles from Hello Glow.


Everyone needs a DIY bunny pillow to snuggle up with after eating too many Easter eggs, like this one from A Kailo Chic Life.


Club Crafted's literal carrot cake is too cute.


These DIY Peeps surprise ball Easter favours, also from Club Crafted, are pretty adorable, too.


And if you can believe it, A Subtle Revelry can show us how to dye Easter eggs with rice.

For more Easter inspiration, check out my Easter board on Pinterest. You can also find Sunday Favourites Easter specials from previous years here.

Thanks for reading! 

Happy Easter, everyone!

What are your plans for the Easter weekend?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig