Sunday 25 November 2018

Sunday Favourites #354


Here are some of my favourites from the last seven days...


Paper and Stitch's decadent drunken s'more pop tarts sound and look amazing.


How pretty is this mini cone-a-copia place setting from Oh Joy?


Here's one for all you stationery addicts- Damask Love can show you how to print your own notebooks! I really want to give this DIY a try!


A Kailo Chic Life's DIY 80's inspired gift wrapping ideas are really fun, and would look perfect under a white or colourful Christmas tree.



These embroidery patterns from Lark Rising Embroidery are so beautiful.


Design Sponge shared three ways to customise a plain notebook with their stylish gold detail notebooks DIY.



I love this DIY colourful houses Advent calendar from Sugar and Cloth. I've already bought this year's Advent calendars, but I may have to bookmark this one to try next year.






These stunning creations are 3-D jelly cakes made from seaweed jelly and natural colourings by Siew Heng Boon of The Jelly Alchemy, and if her designs weren't inspiring enough already, she began creating them while she was battling stage three breast cancer! Amazing.


Perfect hand-stitched embroideries for the introverts, the socially anxious, and the anti-socials alike from Jojo Giltsoff.


I love this embroidery calendar from Heather Lins Home, which allows you to stitch a page of the calendar each month. It's so unique.


I'm obsessed with this Sir Hiss tattoo by The Golden Rabbit. Robin Hood has always been one of my favourite Disney movies, and I watched it to death when I was growing up. It's such an underrated movie.


I'm loving this fun and colourful Advent calendar DIY from Little Big Bell. It looks like it would be easy to make in time for Advent, too.


This dinosaur canvas tote bag from James Barker Draws would be perfect for doing the food shop in style.


Forget Joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat; the most colourful award goes to Sara and her amazing rainbow skirt! Gah, I wish it came in my size.



A 96-year-old Taiwanese man saved his village from demolition by turning it in to a rainbow village.

Lovely Links


♥ Gemma from The Pink Princess shared a peek at her amazing Irregular Choice Disney shoe room collection.

♥ GeorginaSarah, and Beth each wrote about the issues they faced with accessibility at The Curve Fashion Festival last week.

♥ Bee from Vivatramp shared an amazing list of 100 Christmas gift ideas that will help you think outside the box when gift giving this Christmas.








If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Pop back next Sunday for the first of this year's Sunday Favourites Christmas specials, which will be packed full of festive inspiration!

Thanks for reading. Have a great Sunday!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig