Wednesday 21 November 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lady Vintage have brought out their Isabella and Lyra dresses in some new prints this week, and I'm loving the designs above- especially the popcorn print Isabella. Isn't that print amazing?!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lindy Bop have just released their brand new Christmas collection for 2018, and my favourites so far have got to be these four festive swing skirts. The prints are to die for! I'd wear all four of them to death over the holidays... if only I could afford to shop right now.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I also love Lindy Bop's glam new Gina swing dresses. They'd be perfect for dressing up for all those Christmas parties, or for wearing on Christmas Day. I just can't decide which colour I prefer; the burgundy or the navy.


1 // 2

The Ellen peach-rose-print fifties skirt and matching dress from Hell Bunny are both so pretty and feminine. You just can't go wrong with a good floral print.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm obsessed with Oh So Flamingo's brand new Christmas jewellery collection. The designs are amazing, and oh so festive. I would love to collect all the brooches, but with so many Christmas presents still to buy, I can't afford to treat myself, and have resigned myself to admiring them from afar instead.


1 // 2

I also adore these two floral statement necklaces from Oh So Flamingo- especially that fantastic Sunflower Surprise necklace. (Sunflowers have always been one of my favourite flowers). Aren't they incredible?!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I've also fallen in love with Kitschy Kittens' stunning new collection of acrylic Christmas jewellery this week, although it appears that all but the gingerbread house brooch have sold out since I put the collage together earlier this week. Sorry. I thought I'd still share them, because they're just so beautiful, and deserve some admiration.



I like to buy a new pair of Christmas PJs each December to wear on Christmas Eve, and while I've been browsing to see what's available so far, I've fallen for this gorgeous Nutcracker set from ASOS. I love the print and the colour combination; it's so different to all the festive red and greens, and Santa and reindeer prints on everything this time of year. I've linked to plus sizes above, but it's also available in standard and tall sizes for women, with a similar design for men, too! You can find them all here.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig