Wednesday 14 November 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I have my eye on this week...


1 // 2

It's not often that I find myself drawn to cream printed clothes, but I love the woodland print on these swing dresses from Collectif. It's made up of little foxes, bunnies, deer, squirrels, hedgehogs, and flowers, and it's basically perfect.



I've fallen in love with this adorable retro deer-print Christmas duvet set from ASDA, and at just £12 for a double, I think I'm going to need it in my life. Even if I already own an ASDA deer print Christmas duvet set from last year... ASDA always make the best Christmas bedding!


1 // 2

I don't need any more make up, but I can't help loving these make up sets from Soap & Glory. Their make up is amazing, and the Christmas sets are so well priced for the quality of the products.


1 // 2

The prints on these Lyra dresses from Lady Vintage's 'Lady Voluptuous' collection are amazing- especially the jelly beans! They're both available to preorder now in sizes 14-30/32.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Joanie Clothing are killing it right now- I would happily buy one of everything they've added to their website this Autumn, and could easily fill a month of wish list posts with their clothes alone. Seriously, go check out their new-in section! 

I'm particularly drawn to these tartan dresses and skirts this week, which I can't help thinking would be perfect for the festive season. I just wish they'd extend their sizes beyond a 22 again to be accessible to more plus size ladies.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

Kimchi and Coconut have just released the most incredible collection of acrylic jewellery inspired by the sea and the stars, and I could buy it all! These are just a handful of my favourites. I especially love the narwhal brooches and necklaces, and definitely need a narwhal brooch in my life. I just can't decide which colour I prefer; the grey or the galaxy. Maybe I need both?


1 // 2

These laser-cut acrylic brooches from Dolly Dimple Design are also fantastic, and would look so cute with a fruit print dress in the summer. The lemon brooch is also currently on sale...



And look how cute this Moomin cross body bag from Disaster Designs is! OMG! The Moomins was always one of my favourite cartoons growing up.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion, beauty, and homeware items on my wish list, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig