Wednesday 7 November 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been lusting after this week...



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

Aussie jewellery brand Erstwilder released their 'Festive Splendor' Christmas collection just this morning, and you'd better believe I was up at half six this morning to see the full collection, and pick out a favourite. As both a Christmas and Erstwilder addict, this is a collection I've been looking forward to all year, and while I personally don't think it's as good as last year's selection (sorry, Erstwilder), there are some seriously amazing designs in the range. I particularly love the reindeer, Christmas pudding, and Christmas candle brooches, and Christmas lights necklace- they're the perfect festive pieces to accessorize all of those Christmas outfits. 

Sadly for me, I could only afford to treat myself to one today, so I went with my favourite- the Guide My Sleigh reindeer brooch (isn't he adorable?!), but I'm hoping to pick up one or two more before Christmas if they're still available. I'd love to get my hands on the All of the Lights necklace, but I'm not sure it would be long enough to fit comfortably around my chubby neck, otherwise it would've been my first choice today. I wish they'd made a matching brooch or earrings, because it's perfect.

Some of the designs are already selling out, so move quickly if you want to get your hands on a particular piece. I've linked to my favourite UK stockist above, but the collection is also available direct from Erstwilder in Australia here, and you can find other stockists around the world here.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Cath Kidston released another Mickey Mouse collection on Friday to celebrate the animated mouse's 90th birthday, and I'm surprised by how much I love the designs. I didn't think I was going to like the collection, as I'm not a huge fan of the classic Disney character, and have been underwhelmed with the last two CK Mickey Mouse collections. I couldn't see why they needed a third collection. That was until I saw the designs, and saw how kitsch, cute, and colourful they were. Now I want it all! I especially love this selection of bags and purses, but there are some gorgeous homeware pieces I'd love to get my hands on, too. I think the star print cross body bag (#3) is my favourite- I'm so jealous of my little sister who managed to get her hands on one!



When I popped in to Cath Kidston in Milton Keynes last week, I came across this pretty bluetooth speaker, and now I can't stop thinking about it. I've been needing a new speaker since my last one broke earlier this year, and I'm tempted to treat myself to this one soon, ready for blaring out some Christmas tunes next month. It's only £38, which seems really reasonable for a speaker adorned in a Cath Kidston print, and it's a pretty little gadget, too.



This Mexican Embroidery Statement Necklace from Tatty Devine is stunning. I could never afford it, but it doesn't hurt to dream.


1 // 2

I love these cosy-looking ballet slippers- especially the fox pair, naturally- which I stumbled up on  in John Lewis last weekend. The stock photos really don't do them justice, though; they're so much cuter in person.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lindy Bop have the cutest range of knitwear at the moment. I love these four woodland animal jumpers; they look perfect for keeping warm and looking stylish this Autumn. I bet you can guess which is my favourite...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Acrylic jewellery brand, Kimchi and Coconut, have just launched some adorable pangolin, honey badger, and blue-footed-booby brooches and necklaces, and, unsurprisingly, I need them all. I love it when unusual animals are immortalised as jewellery.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And Truffle Shuffle have just added a new range of Labyrinth tote bags, t-shirts, and mugs, and I'm obsessed with it all. They've finally released a women's t-shirt that goes beyond an XL up to a 3XL, but if you need larger, the men's tee in the same design goes up to a 5XL. There are other Labyrinth tees, but sadly this is the only one that caters to plus sizes for women on their website. The tote bags are also amazing, and would be perfect to take shopping in place of one-use plastic bags. I really want the worm design.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooh, that speaker is super cute. And a reasonable price too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY SHEET THE LABYRINTH STUFF! Thank you for sharing that, I NEED THEM ALL!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig