Wednesday 13 February 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11

Erswilder released a brand new jewellery collection last week inspired by all things Spanish called Spanish Fiesta. The eleven piece collection is full of romance and passion, so it's the perfect range of jewellery to shop from for Valentine's Day, especially if silver, gold, or diamonds aren't the way to your / your partner's heart. I couldn't resist treating myself to the Rosa Espanola brooch (#1), and Brave Burro brooch (#3); the rose is even more stunning in person, and the burro is so bloody adorable! I'll be sure to review them both for you soon. You can shop the collection direct from Erstwilder in Australia here, and find stockists around the world here.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Cath Kidston's Lace Hearts print has returned after a few years away, and been fashioned in to some gorgeous cosmetics bags, purses, homeware, and accessories just in time for Valentine's Day. It's easily one of their prettiest prints ever, so I'm pleased it's made a comeback, and I'm particularly enamoured with the six products above. Maybe I'll have to be my own Valentine and spoil myself with a piece or two this year?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Another Cath Kidston print making a welcome return this season is their beautiful patchwork print, which is another old favourite of mine. I love a good patchwork print, and it's even better when it's made up of Cath Kidston patterns like these. I never managed to collect anything from the collection the first time around, so I'd love to add a couple of pieces from the new range to my home. I particularly love the bedding set, and storage baskets, but I'm also tempted by the bags, purses, and cases. Oh, they're so pretty!


Vendula London Cuckoo Clock Cross Body Bag

This beautiful cuckoo clock novelty cross body bag from Vendula London has been on my wish list for some time, and I just had to feature it again now that it's half price on sale. I can't really afford to shop right now, but I'll admit I'm tempted to treat myself now that it's down to a more affordable price... That's if you guys don't beat me to it! It's a stunner of a bag, and I love every last detail.


1 // 2

Speaking of novelty bags, Betsey Johnson's new gumball and succulent cross body bags are both amazing! Sign me up for one of each, please!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

A selection of my current favourite Lindy Bop dresses. I especially love the squirrel print Bretta tea dress (#2), and Claudine black polka dot shirt dress (#8).


I Am Acrylic Snowdrop Necklace

And last but not least, is the loveliest acrylic snowdrop necklace from I Am Acrylic, which looks like the perfect necklace to wear from winter in to spring.

If you'd like more fashion inspiration, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Isn't that latest Erstwilder release just lovely? I ended up buying the Amor brooch to wear on valentines day , it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig