Sunday 24 February 2019

Sunday Favourites #366


Hey guys,

I hope you're having a great weekend so far.

Here's a fresh batch of my Sunday Favourites to add a pop of colour and a dash of inspiration to your day.


I love this set of modern mini pastel planters from Sass and Belle.


A Kailo Chic Life have a fun DIY for tattoo paper printed terrazzo planters to help you jazz up your plain ceramic plant pots.


Studio DIY's new sunshine clutch is so cheerful!


This cross stitch kit from Red Bear Design is so lovely. I would probably choose to stitch it in different colours, though... something bright and colourful.


When is a birthday cake not a birthday cake? When it's a birthday cake shaped marshmallow from Sprinkle Bakes! Get in my belly now.


These pink lemonade Rice Krispy treats from Sprinkles For Breakfast sound delicious.


This champagne strawberry cake from Best Friends For Frosting is so damn pretty you almost wouldn't want to eat it. Almost.


I'd love to have a go at Oh Joy's pretty mesh clutch DIY. It looks like fun!


I need this awesome rainbow planter from Sass and Belle.


I'm also loving Sass and Belle's colourful Frida Kahlo tea towel, along with the rest of the Frida collection.


Inspiring sketchbook pages from artist Julie Hamilton.

I've fallen in love with tattoo artist Amanda Chanfreau's stunning colourful, folky style. Her tattoos are all amazing! Make sure you check out her Instagram for more.


Beautiful embroidery art from Jojo Giltsoff. Am I the only one who read the quote in the tune of Good Charlotte?! 


This pretty cat's unusual coat is caused by the rare skin condition vitiligo. If you can believe it, she was a black kitten with a few white markings! I never knew animals other than humans could have the condition, so you learn something new every day.


This tattoo sleeve by tattoo artist Megan Oliver is incredible. I'd love something in this style.


I wish I had a use for this wild thing balloon garland from Poppies For Grace because it looks amazing. Every house needs a balloon garland.

For more inspiration like this, be sure to check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Have a great day!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig