Wednesday 27 February 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been lusting after this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm completely smitten with this pretty pastel 'Sweetie Caravan' collection from Vendula London, which launches next Monday, and am definitely going to be needing at least one of these in my life. The designs are absolutely adorable, and perfect for spring. The only thing I would change are the butterflies; I'm so bored of seeing butterflies in the fashion world after years of them being added to every other plus size garment on the high street. Oh so bored. Please tell me I'm not the only one?! 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Betsey Johnson have some amazing novelty bags at the moment. I thought I'd seen it all when it comes to novelty bags, but this is the first time I've ever seen a mint green oven cross body bag!! Oh my God,  I need it!


1 // 2 // 3

A few beauties from Collectif that need to come live with me. They're exactly my style.


1 // 2

How cute is this shirt and cardigan from Banned Retro?! (The only acceptable answer is very, by the way!) If these colours aren't your thing, you may be happy to know they both come in a range of colours, and cater to sizes S to 4XL.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Okay, they're way out of my budget and I could never afford one, but that doesn't stop me admiring these beautiful bags from Kate Spade. I'm particularly loving their wicker designs, and gorgeous green bean satchels right now. That shade of green is to die for.


1 // 2

Truffle Shuffle's Dumbo make up bag and purse are both so cute. The only problem is, that movie breaks my heart every time, and just looking at the make up bag is making me want to cry. 


1 // 2 // 3

And new to my brooch wish list are these fantastic acrylic brooches from Kimchi and Coconut. The seagull set and beach huts would be perfect for future holidays to Cornwall- I have plenty of memories of getting dive-bombed by feisty seagulls in St. Ives that were trying to steal our pasties and ice creams. I'd also love the Betta (or Siamese fighting fish) brooch, as I've owned quite a few of those pretty little fish over the years in all kinds of colours. Sadly, they're really sensitive and difficult to keep alive for long, so I no longer keep them. I thought it would be kinder to the fish to give them a shot at life with someone else.

If you'd like to see more of the clothes and accessories on my fashion wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have also admired the Betta fishbrooches esp the Galaxy one!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig