Wednesday 20 February 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been lusting after this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Collectif have me dreaming of balmy summer days and holidays in the sun with their summery new selection. I'm so excited to see spring and summer fashion beginning to trickle in to the online stores, and the return of brighter colours and fun summer prints after months of dark jewel colours and subdued prints. (I'm so ready to say "goodbye" to winter, and move on in to spring, in case you can't tell). Collectif are already killing it with these pretty dresses (and skirt), and I'm loving the pops of colour and fun fabrics- especially the gorgeous yellow Aria swing dress. Can this be my s/s wardrobe, please?



I'm also smitten with Collectif's sunshine yellow Charlene tropical toucan cardigan. I've always loved toucans and yellow clothing, so this is screaming my name very loudly right now. If only I could afford to spend £45 on a cardi...


ASDA Rainbow Ombre Duvet Set

I've fallen in love with this rainbow ombre duvet set from ASDA after seeing it on someone's Instagram last weekend. It's so colourful and cheerful, and very me. Sadly, it's currently only available in king size online and my local ASDAs doesn't stock any bedding, so I'm praying the double comes back in stock online soon. You may be able to find the other sizes in store, so definitely check your local ASDA if you suddenly need this duvet set in your life as much as I do!



Too Faced Pretty Rich Diamond Light Eyeshadow Palette

I don't need any more eyeshadow palettes, but Too Faced's new Pretty Rich Diamond Light eyeshadow palette looks absolutely dreamy. The glitters and shimmers shades look especially amazing. I wonder if I could squeeze one more palette in to my make up drawers..?


1 // 2 // 3 // // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Cath Kidston just keep on bringing out amazing new designs this season, so my Cath Kidston wish list is currently a million miles long and growing all the time. I love so many of the new prints and collections, and one of my current favourites has to be the Rainbows range. The designs are so sweet and cheerful, and that colourful little arch print couldn't fail to make you happy. I'm definitely tempted to add a piece or two to my collection soon...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lindy Bop are still luring me in with gorgeous dresses, and these are a few of my new favourites. These prints are all fantastic! One of each, please!


1 // 2

I was obsessed with Leo Dicaprio and these two films as a pre-teen/teen in the mid-late nineties. I watched the movies so many times, and even had the soundtracks which I listened to often. In fact, Titanic is still one of my favourite films today, and I still have those soundtracks somewhere. So, I kinda need these t-shirts from Truffle Shuffle, even if I'd probably only wear them as pyjama tees.  They're making me feel so nostalgic! As for sizing, they both go up to a 3XL which should fit a 20/22.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion, beauty, and homeware items on my wish list, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest, where I pin all the things that catch my eye. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig