Sunday 17 February 2019

Sunday Favourites #365


Here's some Sunday Favourites to brighten up your day...


Beautiful art from paper artist Helen Musselwhite.






I love these uplifting illustrations and inspiring messages from Alison Rachel of Recipes For Self Love.


A Subtle Revelry has created the prettiest bouquet holder printable so you can transform store-bought flowers from drab to fab ready for gifting.



Sprinkle Bakes' frosted circus animal cookie cake looks amazing.
 

Valentine's Day may be over, but these DIY conversation heart coasters by The Crafted Life would make fun decor for any colour junkie all year round.


I want to have a go at this cheerful DIY terrazzo stand planter from A Kailo Chic Life.


I love this print from Carolyn Gavin Shop.


Paper and Stitch show you how to make this great reversible DIY wood wall hanging.


Aww Sam has the prettiest retro bedroom.


These heart shaped Lofthouse-style sugar cookies by Sprinkle Bakes are too cute.


I'm loving this DIY magnolia wreath by A Subtle Revelry.




Another post I enjoyed from Oh Joy this week is this great DIY for colourful painted mugs.



This was marketed as a cute story, but I'm appalled that a Russian zoo sold a young puma to a couple living in a one bedroom apartment. Sure, they appear to love him like any other pet owner loves their pet, but the poor animal should be living in a sanctuary or a good zoo with plenty of space to act like a puma, and be with its own kind. I can't believe anybody thought this was a good idea. (What a beautiful animal, though; those eyes!)


And this amazing Moana lip art by Jazmina Daniel. Wow!

Lovely Links

♥ Jasmin Charlotte shared her latest embroidery creations, and they're all absolutely stunning. I wish I could embroider as beautifully as she can.

♥ Maisie from Love, Maisie talked about 5 super easy ways to reduce our plastic consumption right now.

♥ Megan from Lazy Thoughts wrote about the small steps you can take to living a more ethical life.

♥ Bexa of Hello Bexa wrote a great post about 5 ways creativity improves mental health. Creativity really does work wonders for the mind and soul.

♥ Aycan from Little White Socks explains how to use a social media content calendar to make life so much easier, and has even created a free content calendar download for us to use. I really need to try this.

♥ And Paige Joanna wrote an honest and inspiring post about being diagnosed with arthritis, which I found myself relating to as someone who also suffers from the condition.

If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr which are both packed full of inspiring images. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig