Wednesday 23 January 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

I'm loving Cath Kidston's brand new Hen Party collection, which launched just last week. The hen designs are so daft, I can't help but smile whenever I see them. Aren't they fabulous?! I would love to collect all the stationery, kitchenware, and some of the bags and purses, and definitely need to get my hands on the set of notebooks before the season is through. 

There are also some amazing dresses, skirts, tops, and pyjamas in the collection, which I'd buy in a heart beat if they came in plus sizes, along with lots of other pieces I haven't featured here, so if you like these, make sure you check them out!



I also love this cheerful little cross body bag from Cath Kidston's new season selection. It would brighten up any outfit in an instant, and probably a bad mood, too! 



These storage baskets are so pretty and would be perfect for organising my craft supplies. I'm definitely going to be needing them in my life.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Lindy Bop have released some gorgeous dresses this week, and I'd especially love to get my hands on these beauties to wear this spring. I don't even care that pastel colours wash my super pale skin out; these dresses need to get in my wardrobe now.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

My current favourite brooches from acrylic jewellery brand La Vidriola. The hippo is particularly amazing, wouldn't you agree?



How cute is this bunny print iPhone case from Skinny Dip?! I mean, seriously, look at their little whiskers and twitchy noses! So bloody adorable. I need it! 

I used to own two bunnies until they died of old age a few years ago, so I can never resist anything bunny-themed.



I rarely get along with button-down shirts because I'm quite broad shouldered and they always gape in the chest- and I don't even have a large bust- but good God, this pink heart print shirt from Junarose is wonderful. It looks super versatile, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Australian jewellery brand Curious Carousel have the most adorable range of brooches inspired by British wildlife at the moment, and these are just a few of my favourites. The designs come in different colours and / or finishes, with some facing the other direction, for those of you who prefer to wear brooches on your left side. (As you can see, I prefer wearing them on my right). I want to adopt all the foxes and bunnies for my brooch zoo!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

And these embroidered bobble hats from Papio Press are easily some of the most beautiful winter hats I've ever seen. I especially love the red panda and red fox designs.

If you'd like to see more of the pieces I have my eye on, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the hats and that last Lindy bop dress!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig