Sunday 6 January 2019

Sunday Favourites #360


Hey guys!

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far.

I'm back with my first Sunday Favourites post of the year! After five weeks of festive favourites, normal service has resumed and today's post is filled with my usual blend of colourful crafts, art, home decor, fashion, and more. I hope it inspires you and brightens your Sunday. Enjoy.


I love this lemon tee from Big Bud Press, and how wonderfully bright and colourful this photo is.


A fun colourful pom pom beret DIY from Oh Joy.


I'd love to try this faux latch hook wall hanging DIY from A Beautiful Mess.



This rainbow cactus hand embroidery pattern from Thread Meadows is so gorgeous.



I love this adorable colourful llama embroidery by Juliette Oberndofer.


These DIY faux flower gift topper stickers from Sugar and Cloth would make even the most badly wrapped presents look beautiful.


A Crafted Life's DIY mounted wall desk for two is so perfectly colourful.


Can I steal Little Big Bell's whole living room, please?



Beautiful natural jewellery by Forest Design.



Another fantastic Found on the Beach beach-trash collage by Kaylah of The Dainty Squid.


Amazing art hand-cut from single sheets of paper by Japanese artist Masayo Fukuda. Aren't they incredible?!

Lovely Links

♥ Rebecca of From Roses explains why it's okay not to drink alcohol. This! I'm not a big drinker but I do drink socially, and I've never understood why it bothers most people if you choose not to drink, for whatever reason. Why does it offend people so much? You do you! 


♥ Danielle Vanier shared her tips and tricks on how to shop straight sizes as a plus size person.

♥ I've always been fascinated by the Chernobyl disaster, and thoroughly enjoyed reading about Around the World in 80 Pairs of Shoes' recent visit to the Chernobyl exclusion zone.

♥ An Indonesian circus forces dolphins on to land so people can take selfies. What the actual fuck is wrong with people?! This breaks my heart, and makes me so fucking angry. I hope someone gets those poor dolphins out of there.



♥ People share 68 hilarious habits their pets have and they're too good. Pets; life would be boring with out them.


♥ Beekeepers have trained dogs to sniff out larvae and save entire hives... so here's a dachshund in a beekeeper outfit. You're welcome.


If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig