Wednesday 9 January 2019

Wednesday Wish List


I'm back with my first Wednesday Wish List of the year, and my first wish list in over a month. I don't know why, but it feels like I haven't compiled one in years.

I wasn't sure whether I would put a wish list together this week, as I don't feel I should be wishing for things so soon after Christmas, but then I remembered I have so many amazing things saved up to show you, so I've decided to do one anyway.

In this week's post you'll find a generous dose of novelty jewellery, and a handful of beautiful bags and purses. Would you really expect anything less from me?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

I love these bags and purses from Cath Kidston's Disney Bambi collection, which launched just before Christmas. The designs are so adorable! The best part? They're all currently on sale, so if you have your eye on anything, now is the time to shop and grab a bargain!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

Erstwilder released a fun mythological creatures jewellery collection before Christmas called Myths and Legends, and I've naturally been coveting most of the collection ever since. My favourite pieces, the Loch Ness monster, phoenix, and griffin brooches, sold out so quickly I couldn't get my hands on them (although, the griffin has now been restocked!), but there are so many awesome pieces still available. I love the Loch Ness monster necklace, and centaur brooch! You can find a list of stockists around the world here, and FYI, some of the pieces are currently on sale in the UK via Daisy Park here.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Tatty Devine recently launched some new acrylic brooches and necklaces in the shape of retro gadgets, and as usual, they don't disappoint. I'd happily add all of these to my jewellery collection- especially that awesome sewing machine necklace.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I bloomin' adore Kitschy Kittens' brand new range of acrylic mermaid brooches. They have to be some of the best mermaid jewellery designs I've ever seen! Every piece is so perfect I can't even pick a favourite. I want them all!



This acrylic blob fish brooch from Kimchi and Coconut is everything.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Just over a month ago, Panda Cat Productions brought out the most amazing collection of Bedknobs and Broomsticks inspired acrylic jewellery, and I have to admit, I'm still a little obsessed. I've always loved the film, and it brings back a lot of childhood memories, particularly of visiting my grandparents who would pop the film on for my sisters and I on almost every visit when we were kids. The movie is such a classic and makes me so nostalgic, so I can't help loving this collection- even though several of my favourite pieces, including the amazing codfish and 'no peopling' brooches, are sadly now sold out. (You can see them on their Instagram here). Of the remaining pieces, I'm particularly crazy about the vulture stretcher bearer cardy clip brooches and the flying bed brooch, and would love to add them to my collection. If only I wasn't so poor right now!

If you'd like to see more of the pieces on my fashion wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig