Wednesday 16 January 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...



Australian jewellery legend Erstwilder released a brand new nature-inspired jewellery collection this morning called In Full Bloom, and I'm obsessed with the whole twenty-five piece collection. The range is made up of brooches, necklaces, and earrings in a wide variety of different flower and plant designs, and it has to be one of the prettiest jewellery collections I've ever seen. I've been anticipating this collection for weeks, and I adore the designs so much I could honestly buy every single piece (y'know, if I wasn't poor). I could only stretch to one today, so I've treated myself to the amazing pansy brooch, but I would've loved to have bought the pansy and daffodil pieces, the lily brooch, monsteras, and so many others along with it. I'm not holding my breath for collecting them later, as the collection is proving to be extremely popular and so many of the pieces have sold out already. Some were gone in minutes! I haven't linked to individual pieces like I usually do because of this, but I've provided links to where you can find the collection above, so you can shop the remaining selection. Move fast if you have your heart set on any of the pieces; they won't be around for long!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Skinny Dip have a fantastic collection of Disney iPhone cases at the moment, with designs of some of the best Disney animal sidekicks. Pocahontas has always been one of my favourite Disney films, so I'm dying to get my hands on the Meeko and Flit case. It's so cute!



If you like the Disney phone cases, you may be interested to hear that Skinny Dip's collaboration with Disney also includes a range of make up cases in matching prints. My favourite is this awesome pink Sebastian case.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I discovered another wonderful acrylic jewellery brand on Instagram this week called Teacup Girl, whose designs are created by an Australian jewellery designer and based in Thailand. Just look at how adorable their brooches are! My favourites have to be the swan and the blue lovebird.


1 // 2

Cath Kidston have released heaps of new season products this week, and I'm particularly smitten with their Bouclé bird cross body bag and matching purse. They're both so cute! I think they'd be perfect for pairing with florals in the spring... even if it feels like a lifetime away right now.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lindy Bop have such a gorgeous selection of embroidered and motif knitwear at the moment. I wish I could add these four beauties to my wardrobe.


1 // 2

And I'm also loving these amazing Polly Pocket novelty cross body bags from Truffle Shuffle. Polly Pockets were some of my favourite toys when I was growing up in the nineties, so these bags are the best things I've seen in ages. My little sister actually bought me this Polly Pocket bag for Christmas, which is the best bag ever, so now I need the other two to complete my collection. By the way, the two heart-shaped bags are both currently on sale!

If you'd like to see more of my top picks, you can find all of my previous Wednesday Wish List posts here. I also pin pieces that catch my eye on to my wish list boards on Pinterest (many of which never make it in to these wish list posts) and you can check those out here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig