Sunday 13 January 2019

Sunday Favourites #361


These are some of my favourites from the last seven days...


Someone teach me how to use a jigsaw so I can make this awesome DIY wooden cactus jewellery holder from Mein Feenstaub.


I love these DIY colour blocked paint splatter vases from A Kailo Chic Life.


Maritza Lisa's DIY terrazzo triangle trinket box would be perfect for storing your favourite pieces of jewellery or even your spare change.


Are you still looking for the perfect calendar for 2019? If so, check out this fun free printable wall calendar from Studio DIY!


These huggable avocado cooling and heating pads from Urban Outfitters are so damn cute!


I love this DIY rainbow circle shelf from The Crafted Life. I bet this would look great painted in pastel colours, too.


This DIY rainbow paper organiser by Club Crafted would be perfect for keeping your desk tidy or for organising your household's mail.


This Hello Kitty tattoo by Mimswah is too cute!


The most stunning eye make up look from Erin Rose.


These funfetti scones from Baker's Medley look delicious.


Homemade Hooplah's cotton candy unicorn party parfaits look incredible.


This print from Urban Outfitters.


I love how Little Big Bell have styled their living room with a colourful 1980's Memphis look.


Lost Mom's DIY vintage cloth napkins are so pretty.



And a spectacular rainbow eye make up look from Sandy Hirales.

Lovely Links

♥ As someone who has multiple chronic illnesses, I found myself relating to Katie May's post about the stages of grief when processing a chronic illness diagnosis. I don't think I've ever gone through the anger stage, though.

♥ Rebecca of From Roses explained why she thinks 2019 will be an awesome year to be a blogger. 2019 is definitely going to be a great year for blogging!

♥ This video of a group of test lab chimps seeing the sun for the first time in thirty years. My heart! I'm glad they've finally got the chance to live a happy, care-free life after thirty years of being experimented on and kept isolated in lab cages.

♥ A librarian turned a 110-year-old dead tree in to a free little library for her neighbourhood, and it looks fantastic. I love it when people do stuff like this. I wish there was something like this in my home town!



♥ This dachshund was trained to respond to Harry Potter spells! This is cute... until you need someone else to look after your dog.

If you'd like to see more stuff like this, be sure to check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig