Sunday 11 November 2018

Sunday Favourites #352


Here are some of my favourites from the last seven days...


This pink Totoro cake from Coco Cake Land is ridiculously cute.


A Subtle Revelry show you how to make Christmas stars out of paper, which would be perfect for adding to gift wrap and wreaths this Christmas. I'm so tempted to try this.


Pretty DIY botanical notecards from Maritza Lisa.


Oh Joy have shared an ingenious way to utilise scraps of wrapping paper- by combining them with others and turning them in to patterned blocked gift wrap. I'll definitely be remembering this one when I'm wrapping presents this Christmas.


I love these mod circle ceramic planters from Kailo Chic.


For a low maintenance house plant you can't kill, how about making a DIY plant monstera plant, like this one from Fabrica de Imaginacion?


I love this fun holiday lights clutch from Studio DIY.


These caramel apple lollipops from Handmade Charlotte look delicious.


These custom pet portraits from Hither Rabbit are adorable. They'd make a lovely gift for any pet parents this Christmas.


Club Crafted's DIY clay ribbon place cards would be perfect to make for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any other holiday gathering.



These chai cupcakes from Sprinkle Bakes are so beautifully decorated. I really need to learn how to how to decorate cakes so they don't look like I iced them with my feet.


PMQ For Two's pink and gold office revamp is gorgeous.


Club Crafted's pumpkin and balloon centrepiece would be perfect for brightening up your dinner table for Autumn entertaining.


I really like these modern Memphis plant pot set from Sass and Belle.


A Bubbly Life's DIY rainbow pumpkins are the perfect way to brighten up your home before the Christmas decorations go up.


How cute are these paper cactus and grass plants from Delineate Your Dwelling?!


I really want to make one of A Kailo Chic Life's adorable DIY felted mini pumpkin garlands.


I adore this amazing colourful stegosaurus skeleton tattoo by Zihee Tattoo.


And these wintry prints from Becca Stadtlander are so beautiful.

Lovely Links

♥ If you love Instagram Stories but are always stuck for ideas, check out Jemma's inspiring 35 Instagram Story ideas post.

♥ Kirsty Leanne shared her experience of having a full body aromatherapy massage when plus size, and tells you everything you need to know.


♥ I loved taking a peek at some of Miss Hero Holliday's new Christmas Erstwilder brooches from the new Festive Splendour collection. 

♥ Someone shared an article from 1958 called '129 Ways To Get A Husband', and the list of advice is pure gold. I couldn't stop laughing (and rolling my eyes) as I read this. I'm so glad times have changed!

♥ This post about people who found ways to cheat the system. Some are geniuses; others are just incredibly selfish.

♥ 27 interesting facts about Antarctica that are 100% true. Did you know that there are places on Antarctica that haven't seen rain or snow in two million years, and that there are seven Christian churches on the continent? You do now!

♥ The first retirement home for showbiz beluga whales. This sounds really hopeful for those poor belugas. I hope they're able to save them.

♥ A seventeen year old boy with mental health issues became homeless, and the council housed him in a tent... How is a tent a suitable home for anyone? This story really is shocking.

♥ The fires that foretold the tragedy of Grenfell. Did anyone see the programme about this last week? It's heart-breaking that no lessons were learned from all those tragedies.

♥ This guy wasn't an animal lover, and then he fell in love with a bunny- twice. Bunnies are awesome pets! People don't give them enough credit. I had two from age sixteen that lived until they were ten and eleven, and they were amazing little characters. I miss them! Tigerlily looked a little like the bunny he has now.

♥ This dog copes with his anxiety by climbing trees. I think my dog would do this given half a chance! She sits on the back of the sofa, and has scaled the kitchen counters and the fish tank before!

♥ You won't see Iceland's Christmas advert on TV this year because it was banned for being too political. It's about palm oil and the plight of the orangutans, and while it's rather depressing as a Christmas ad, I think it's important to tell, and needs to be seen.

If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig