Sunday 7 July 2019

Sunday Favourites #380


It's that time of the week again!


I'm so glad somebody finally said it! It's perfectly okay to not be happy all the time. We're not robots; we're only human. Life is tough and we're allowed to be unhappy when life gives us lemons. Take the motivational quotes with a pinch of salt, and allow yourself to feel the way you feel! Illustration by Letter Shoppe.


This illustration by Brooke Barker of Sad Animal Facts could not be more accurate.


I need this Snorkmaiden LED lamp from Truffle Shuffle! So cute!


This DIY greeting card organiser from Salty Canary is such a good idea. I should make some of these for my Mum who is forever forgetting where she stashed her cards when she needs them.


A Kailo Chic Life's DIY felted rainbow trivet is the cutest trivet in the land. Perfect for adding a pop of colour to your kitchen while protecting your counters from hot pots and pans.


These DIY paper hydrangeas from The House That Lars Built are so pretty. I want to make some!


I totally do this to Rosie when she yawns, too! She doesn't try to munch on my fingers, though, luckily! Comic by Oh My Goles.


This DIY cactus napkin holder from Mein Feenstaub is too cute.


A Subtle Revelry show you how to make this awesome tie-dye icing.


Coco Cake Land made this amazing buttercream piped rainbow cake for pride month. I'd love to have a go at this.


I love this DIY festival denim jacket which was decorated by hand using marker pens by Mein Feenstaub.


I love these beautiful embroideries from Lemon Made Shop.


I'd love to try this crepe paper wisteria DIY from One Lovely Life. They'd make the loveliest decorations for a spring / summer party or barbecue, don't you think?


Sasha Unisex's English rose tattoo is absolutely gorgeous.


Arabian sand boas are the derpiest creatures ever, and I'm a little bit in love with how ridiculous they look!

If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr which are both packed with interesting images You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here for similar inspiration.

Thanks for reading!

Have a great day!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig