Wednesday 5 December 2018

Wednesday Wish List: Christmas Special


As it's almost Christmas, I've got another festive-fashion-filled Wednesday Wish List post for you this week, and it's packed full of Christmas clothes, jewellery, pins, and novelty bags.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving these kitsch Christmas pins from Punky Pins, especially the gingerbread caravan, and baby deer. They have so many other cute designs to choose from this Christmas, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Sugar and Vice have a beautiful selection of affordable acrylic Christmas jewellery that would look amazing with any festive outfit. I think the robin necklace is my favourite, but I really love the marbling to the holly pieces, as well.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I've already featured some of these amazing novelty bags from Betsey Johnson in other Wednesday Wish List posts this Autumn, but I couldn't put a festive wish list together without including them all. They're all fantastic, especially the new gingerbread house design.



This embroidered star print cardigan, and snowflake print tulle skirt from the Collectif x Modcloth collection are both so beautiful. They'd both be perfect for Christmas Day, and the skirt would make a gorgeous piece to wow everyone at all those Christmas parties. I only wish I could afford it because I need it!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Hell Bunny have some stunning festive rockabilly dresses, skirts, and knitwear this year, and these are just a handful of my current favourites. I've linked to the plus sizes above, but you'll find separate listings for each piece in straight-sizes on their website.


1 // 2

I'd love to get my hands on both of these casual Lindy Bop dresses for every day wear this Christmas. I also need those gorgeous green heels!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

I love Luxulite's kitsch, mid-century-style jewellery, and their new Winter collection is one of their best collections yet. They have so many fun, festive brooches, necklaces, earrings, and bangles to choose from this year. My favourites have to be the Merry Kitschmas reindeer pieces- they're so damn cute!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And finally, it's been a while since I last treated myself to a new necklace, but I'm loving these fantastic statement designs from Sugar and Vice's new Christmas collection. Aren't they gorgeous?! The only problem is, I can't decide which one I like best.

If you'd like to see more of the festive fashion pieces that have been catching my eye lately, check out my Christmas Fashion board on Pinterest. You can also find lots of other festive fashion inspiration from my previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?

You Might Also Like
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig