Wednesday 28 November 2018

Wednesday Wish List: Christmas Special


As we're swiftly approaching the festive season, I've mostly been lusting after Christmas-themed clothes and accessories lately, and I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you today to give you lots of outfit inspiration for the holidays. Who's ready to get in to the Christmas spirit with me?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16

Acrylic jewellery brand La Vidriola have just released their Christmas collection for 2018, and it has to be one of the best Christmas jewellery ranges I've ever seen. The range includes twenty-nine statement necklaces, brooches, and earrings, in a wide variety of festive designs, with everything from presents and plum pudding to a Christmas cactus and a snowman made of sand.The designs are all amazing, and would be perfect for building a Christmas outfit around or for finishing any festive ensemble. What I wouldn't give to collect every single piece! 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Another seasonal jewellery collection I'm loving at the moment is Tatty Devine's new Christmas collection. They recently launched over twenty new festive pieces in a variety of eye-catching designs including mid-century style pink fawns, kitschy Christmas trees, snowflakes, holly, Christmas puddings, mistletoe, and more. My favourites have to be the pink fawns, and the amazing Christmas Spirit statement necklace.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Little Moose have the most adorable range of handmade Christmas acrylic jewellery, including necklaces, brooches, and earrings in the design of penguins, reindeer, Christmas jumpers, and Christmas trees. The penguins are my favourites, but the Christmas jumper necklaces are pretty cute, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lady Vintage have just released this year's Christmas dresses, in a variety of styles and prints. As always, they're already selling out fast, and won't be around for long. I particularly love the Lyra Dress in the 'Tis The Season' print, but it's already sold out in my size. Sob!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lindy Bop have added more pieces to their Christmas collection, including these stunning holiday swing dresses. If I didn't have so much Christmas shopping left to do, I'd happily collect them all to wear this December. They're all so beautiful!


1 // 2

The acrylic-jewellery wearing cat-lovers among us may appreciate I Love Crafty's little collection of Christmas Kitty jewellery. I think they're absolutely adorable, with their little pink cheeks, big black eyes, and festive glittery red bows around their necks. The necklace is already sold out, but there's a small number of brooches and earrings still available, so snap them up fast before they scamper away!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

And last but not least, Silly Old Sea Dog have returned with another fantastic Christmas collection for 2018, featuring the most amazing selection of Christmas print swing dresses in UK sizes 6-24, along with a variety of matching hair accessories. Some of the prints are new for 2018, and some are old favourites, but every design is gorgeous and perfect for wearing for all kinds of festive occasions. I want them all!

For more Christmas fashion inspiration, check out my last few Wednesday Wish List posts here, and my Christmas Fashion board on Pinterest.

Which pieces do you like best?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig