Wednesday 24 October 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been lusting after this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Shop Disney have brought out the most amazing collection of Disney clutch bags which have been designed to look like the original VHS tapes from the nineties! (There are also matching notebooks for all you stationery fans...) OMFG, I love them all, but particularly the Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin designs. The good news? They're only £17 each! 


Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette

The new Naked Cherry eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay looks absolutely dreamy. Those colours! It's definitely going on my Christmas list.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lady Vintage have such a fun selection of Halloween print dresses this year. I particularly love the amazing Wasted Unicorn (skeleton unicorn print!) Hepburn dress, although I'm afraid the only plus size left is a size 20.


1 // 2

I featured these pieces last Halloween, but I still really love Hell Bunny's Harlow Halloween print clothes. I wish I could afford to treat myself to either to wear this fright night.


Too Faced Gingerbread Spice Eyeshadow Palette

Too Faced always make the best eyeshadow palettes, and the new Gingerbread Spice palette looks like one of the best yet. The shades look gorgeous, and that packaging is so damn cute! I think I'm going to need it.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Giraffes have always been one of my favourite animals, so I'm naturally obsessed with Little Moose's new collection of giraffe acrylic jewellery. I just can't decide which piece I love best.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Tatty Devine have the cutest newt and frog necklaces and brooches, which would be perfect for finishing a witch or Harry Potter inspired outfit or costume this Halloween.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And I'm loving these amazing Halloween print dresses and skirts from Kitschy Witch Designs, especially the yellow Halloween frolic print dress. They cater to sizes S to 3X.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig