Wednesday 3 October 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Glitter Punk have an amazing selection of enamel pins at the moment. I'm particularly loving their Halloween collection; the designs are the perfect mix of cute and creepy.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm swooning over Irregular Choice's new Carousel collection, which features the most incredible wedges with carousel horse snow-globe heels. They have to be some of the most beautiful shoes I've ever seen! Sadly, I can't wear heels anymore due to my chronic pain, and I couldn't afford these shoes even if I could, but it doesn't hurt to dream.


1 // 2

I love this anatomical heart necklace and brooch from Tatty Devine. With my heart still being a pain in the ass, I think these would be perfect for me. 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Collectif have so many beautiful dresses this season, and I seem to be particularly drawn to their red and navy check designs, and anything black with a pattern right now. I usually am at this time of year. I'd happily wear all four of these dresses to death right through 'til spring. (FYI, one and two are from the standard range, and three and four are part of the Collectif x Modcloth collaboration which cater to sizes 18-30UK).


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lindy Bop are also killing it at the moment with their seemingly constant stream of amazing dresses. This week, I've been attracted to lots of purple and mustard pieces, particularly these four beauties, which feature prints of carousel horses, embroidery hoops, floral skulls, and hedgehogs. Get in my wardrobe now!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

And I'm loving Kitschy Kittens' amazing new collection of acrylic Halloween brooches, especially the fruit bat and the Russian doll. They would all be the perfect finishing touch for almost any Autumn outfit this October, and a fun way to embrace the Halloween spirit without dressing up.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list this week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Honestly, I want alllll the Irregular Choice shoes! They are all so stunning! I have a pair of their Star Wars flats but am too scared to wear them because I paid so much money for them!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig