Wednesday 10 October 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been lusting after this week...



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Acrylic jewellery brand La Vidriola have the most amazing collection of statement Halloween jewellery this year, and these are just a handful of my favourites. I'm particularly loving all the pumpkin / Jack o' lantern designs. There are another thirty pieces to choose from, and you can find the entire collection here.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Tatty Devine also have a fantastic Halloween collection this year, including acrylic necklaces, brooches, earrings and rings in festive Halloween designs. My favourite has got to be the amazing statement bat necklace (#9)!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

I'm also loving Sugar and Vice's new Halloween collection, which features acrylic brooches and necklaces inspired by classic horror movies. They're perfect for any horror movie fan with a love of quirky jewellery, and anybody who wants to get in to the Halloween spirit without dressing up in a costume.




I don't need any more eyeshadow palettes as my dressing table is overflowing with them, but Ciaté's new Glitter Storm eyeshadow palette looks absolutely dreamy. Perhaps I could fit in one more?



Beauty Advent calendars are already filling the shops, and I love the look of this year's offering from OPI, which is designed around the upcoming Disney movie 'The Nutcracker'. It features twenty five mini OPI nail polishes, including twelve new shades from The Nutcracker collection, and thirteen OPI classics, and looks like it's filled with pretty shades. I like to buy a beauty Advent calendar every year, and I'm very tempted to treat myself to it. I'm just waiting to see what's inside this year's Ciaté nail polish calendar, so I can see which of the two has the best shades before I decide. I haven't been able to find a preview image of it anywhere, so they're keeping it very hush hush this year, which is unusual for them, but I'm told it's being released very soon 

The OPI calendar retails for £59.95, but I've managed to find it for £47.95 from Candy Shop Cosmetics here.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

And I love these beautiful dresses and skirts from Vixen by Micheline Pitt, especially the black Frenchie swing dress (#5)- it's so gorgeous! These pieces all cater to sizes XS to 4X.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list this week, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig