Wednesday 17 October 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are some of the fashion and beauty pieces I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17

Erstwilder released another Fan Favourites collection on Tuesday morning, with sixteen classic brooches and a necklace from past collections redesigned in brand new colours and textures, and you'd better believe I'm going crazy for them. I can't afford to buy any this time, but I'd particularly love to get my hands on the toadstools, fox, sugar glider, rainbow lorikeet, and chameleon. 

I've linked to my favourite UK stockist, but you can also find the collection on Erstwilder's website, and from their stockists around the world, which you'll find a list of here.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Acrylic jewellery brand Little Moose have created an armadillo collection, and OMG I'm obsessed! I mean, seriously, look at these amazing designs! Armadillos are one of my favourite animals, and this collection is .perfect. Oh so perfect. I'm definitely going to be needing the brooch in my life, and I'd love to own the statement necklace- if only it wasn't way out of my budget. Gah, I love it when unusual animals inspire jewellery collections.


Skinny Dip Mystic Narwhal Phone Case

Speaking of cute unusual animals, this narwhal iPhone case from Skinny Dip is utterly adorable.


Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar

After weeks of searching, I've finally found an image of this year's Ciaté nail polish Advent calendar, and I'm in love with what I see; the nail shades look amazing. I actually treated myself to the OPI Advent calendar on the weekend, as I preferred the nail colours, and thought some of Ciaté's looked too similar to the ones in last year's calendar (which I still have), but I admit I'm still tempted to snap this calendar up, too. I might treat myself to it nearer Christmas if I've got enough left over after I've finished my Christmas shopping or if I make enough from taking surveys, but I doubt I'll be that lucky. 

The calendar hasn't been released yet but it's coming very soon, and should be available from Ciaté, ASOS, Debenhams, John Lewis, Selfridges, Sephora, and all the usual places. It features twenty mini paint pots, one full sized paint pot, a mini nail treatment, mini nail top coat, and a set of nail transfers. 



I love the sound of The Body Shop's new Peppermint Candy Cane collection, which is a brand new collection for Christmas 2018. I haven't sampled it yet, but I'm imagining that it has a strong, sweet smell of real candy canes, and would be perfect for the festive season. I'm tempted to treat myself to this set to enjoy over Christmas so I can smell like a candy cane  through 'til the new year.

1 // 2

I can never resist a good tartan print, and this tartan dress and skirt from Collectif are both stunning. I'd wear them to death all autumn and winter, and right through 'til spring.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I Love Crafty have created the cutest range of Mickey-Mouse-style jewellery in the shape of pumpkins for Halloween, and the designs are adorable. They'd be perfect for any Disney fan, especially if you're spending Halloween at Disney World / Land.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

And I'm smitten with Micheline Pitt's selection of Halloween-themed dresses and skirts, which cater to sizes XS to 4X. The designs are all fantastic, and are ideal for embracing the Halloween spirit without donning a costume.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The Advent calendars and packs are such a lovely idea but have so much unnecessary packing, I just can't countenance ever buying one.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig