Sunday 18 August 2013

Sunday Favourites #43

Morning folks,

Are you ready for a little Sunday inspiration? If you are, start scrolling; I've got plenty of great images to share with you this week. Enjoy!

[Source]

This eye make up look is incredible.

[Source]

A make up look that screams 'summer'.



Love this pedicure.


I need this dressing table in my life!
[Source]

A Japanese fisherman-turned-artist called Tomita has been creating art using the skeletons of dead animals, which he preserves and colours with bright shades of dye, since 2005. Click on the source; his work is beautiful.


This ice cream print is amazing.


Love this pansy and yellow tips manicure.

[Source]

Yet another dreamy tulle skirt.

[Source]

I love how the colours and patterns do the talking in this shot.

[Source]

Cheerful yellow sunflowers and lilac gingham... what a pretty setting.

[Source]

Some very wise advice.

[Source]

How cute are these beehive cupcakes?!

[Source]

Pansies and violas instantly make everything prettier!

[Source]

I discovered a previously unknown-to-me plus size fashion, beauty, and life style blog called Sugar, Darling. She has fabulous style, as shown above; go check out her blog!


Love this rockabilly look.


I adore this lady's dress. The print is to die for.


Sweet little fox tattoo.


This is adorable.

[Source]

I've been looking at a lot of snail mail pins on Pinterest this week. There's something so fascinating about all the creativity and beautiful stationary people use.

[Source]

Love this idea for a snail mail house. It would be so fun to create to send to a loved one. I want to make one!

[Source]

I've also been looking for journaling and scrapbooking inspiration, and found plenty. I found this pic of materials interesting.

[Source]

Loveliest wedding cake I've probably ever seen.

[Source]

This room looks so comfortable and inviting.

[Source]

The orangutan equivalent of a proud cat mama!

[Source]

Food for thought.

[Source]

I wish this was my life! It's gone straight on the bucket list.

[Source]

I stumbled upon this image and have fallen in love with Julianne Hough's beautiful lace dress. I'll take one in my size, please!

[Source]

An Equestrian Venezuelan mobile library, designed to improve literacy in remote and rural areas. I'm torn between thinking what a great idea it is, and feeling sorry for the poor Mule.

[Source]

Love this photo.

[Source]

This tattoo piece is stunning.

[Source]

I want to snuggle in to those pillows and curl up with a good book beneath the blanket!

[Source]

"What is right is not always popular, and what is popular is not always right." I couldn't agree more.

And here are a couple of links that might interest you...


~ Have you checked out plus size retailer 'Pink Clove' yet? I discovered them earlier this week, and am impressed with what I've seen so far. Oh, and they carry sizes 16-32!


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. the make-up is always so fab, I tried some serious eye make up the other day and frightened myself (bad,bad,bad), tulle skirts should be mandatory! and the inspirational quotes are fab x the cats! they made me laugh x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll get better at it the more you try! Sure it wasn't that bad. Wouldn't it be amazing if tulle skirts were made mandatory?! x

      Delete
  2. i love the squirrel how cute??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great serendipity Sunday post! I want to swim with manatees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trees! I hope I get to do it before I die. Would be incredible!

      Delete
  4. The fox tattoo is gorgeous! The dressing table is so colourful. The life's little instructions are so true. I saw Hanna's post about Pink Clove earlier in the week and am IN LOVE! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so in love with a few pieces by Pink Clove. Really impressed with their designs and prices! xx

      Delete
  5. Louise thank you so much for including me in this lovely post! I feel so flattered to be included with such fabulous inspiring things! You're so sweet thank you xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Nancy! I love your style, and your blog is wonderful, too. Thanks for such a lovely comment xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig