Wednesday 5 September 2012

Wednesday Wish List

I've been admiring lots of Autumn hues over the last week- deep purples, wine, ox blood, teals, forest greens, and a few cobalt blue pieces. But of course, the skies have become a flawless blue and the heat has returned, so I'm giving my Summer brights a last wear before retiring them for another year. Though that hasn't stopped me from extending my shopping wish list by another mile.
 
Here's what I've been lusting after this week...
 
 


 
While in Matalan last week, I saw the peacock print dress (#5), and instantly fell in love with the beautiful fabric and detailing. Sadly they didn't have my size and it's out of stock online, but I keep hoping somehow it will magically appear in my wardrobe. It's one of the nicest dresses I've seen all year. The photo doesn't do it's justice.
 
 I really love the lip print drop-waisted dress (#8). It's a little shorter than I prefer, but over leggings or jeggings it should make a funky Autumnal outfit dressed up or down.
 
I've also fallen in love with the velvet flatforms (no #7), after seeing them on Hannah's blog a few days ago. I don't often wear trainers (unless they're Converse), but these are amazing! This colour is definitely going to be a favourite of the season.

 
 
The chiffon dipped hem dresses (#6 and #14) are the same style as the polka dot dress I showed in an OOTD on the weekend. The fit and style of that dress is so perfect that I've been eyeing these two colourful versions up as well- for just £18 each they're fantastic!
 
I'm planning on buying a pair of New Look's studded slippers soon, (as long as they fit), and taking another glance, I saw they've now added a navy pair to the range (#16). I'm leaning more to the black or purple, but these navy shoes are cute, too.
 
I've never owned a pair of creepers, but they look really edgy and comfortable, and the grey Underground pair (#17) are gorgeous!
 
 There are some really quirky prints showing up already for Autumn/Winter, which as you know, I can't get enough of. Alongside all the birds and cages, are cats and dogs, lips and leaves- all I'd love to add in to my collection. I'm loving floaty chiffon dresses, studded shoes, cute printed cardigans, and creepers to name but a few of my current lusts.
 
Sadly I'm skint for another week, so everything will have to wait.
 
What have you been lusting over for early Autumn?
 
Louise x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. so so many amazing things on this list, particularly shoes! those velvet flatforms, louise! i don't know how much longer i can hold out before i accidentally slip and press 'checkout' on asos! ;) the hello kitty pumps and the poodle jumper are super cute too... though this entire list is amazing to be fair xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those velvet flatforms are just amazing and I think you should cave! They'd work with everything this A/W! There are so many gorgeous new things! I want them all! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my days how have I not seen that cardigan! I'm in love big time xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I saw it I had you in mind! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig