Wednesday 19 September 2012

Wednesday Wish List

It's that time of the week again when I share with you some of the fashionable things that are high on my wish list.

This week it's been all about cameos, leather and studs, cute animal motifs, and flatforms.
 
 
From the above selection, you can probably see that I've been drawn to contradicting pieces this week. The pearls, cameos, and animal print knitwear are very lady like and twee, while the leather, studs, tartan, flatforms, and deep hues scream grunge. The styles couldn't be more different, but they both have a lasting place in my heart.
 
The black textured bow collar is still at the top of my wish list along with the ASOS oxblood dresses I shared last week, and have now been joined by the exquisite black leather backpack. This rucksack is so nineties it makes me want to dress in stone- washed baggy ripped jeans and a Nirvana t-shirt, and sip on lemon Hooch! (Hooch was the Bacardi Breezer of the nineties for those of you too young to remember). Somehow this bag needs to be mine. It would be such a timeless addition to my collection, and so versatile, too. The howling wolf backpack is also crying out to be adopted and eased in to my Autumn rotation, and the little studded cross body bag would be perfect for dressing up or down.
 
I really want the aubergine ottoman flare dress after picking up the same style in navy a couple of days ago. It's a great autumnal colour, and although it's a simple style, it would create so many different looks.
 
Each piece of cameo jewellery is appealing to me, especially the bracelet, and I would love to accessorise my dresses with them. I can't resist a collar or bow tie like the skull collar, and the hedgehog print snood would be fantastic with a denim jacket over my Autumn outfits. I love hedgehogs and the print on the snood is adorable! I'm a big animal lover, so anything animal themed, like the cute knitwear, will usually draw me in hook, line, and sinker.
 
I've also been drawn increasingly to flatforms lately, and there are several pairs from ASOS I want to adopt like the leopard print and tartan pairs above. It's been so long since I wore a pair of heels, but I miss the added height, and flatforms seem like a comfortable alternative. Are they as comfortable as a pair of trainers, or do they feel like you're wearing a pair of wedges?
 
As for nail polishes, I'm in love with the current 'in' shade, oxblood, so the Barry M raspberry has caught my eye, and I also love MUA's emerald green glittery crackle polish, which I imagine would transform my nails in to something reminiscent of a Christmas tree decoration.
 
Which piece is your favourite?
 
What's on your wish list this week?
 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Badger jumper is amazing ! I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute things! The badger jumper is also on my list.;)
    Love,
    Diana from http://thegirlwhocouldntbeafashionista.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The badger jumper is too adorable for words!

      Delete
  3. I love flatforms. I have a couple of pairs and they just feel like flats to me... Those tartan ones are amazing. That jumper is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure if they'd feel like flats, or more like wedges when they change your posture a little, which is what I can't manage right now. I'm gonna give the tartan ones a try come pay day. I love the jumper!! xx

      Delete
  4. literally so in love with the flatforms, the rucksacks, the bow collars... i'm paid on wednesday and i'll be checking your wishlist posts for things to stock up on LOL, is it bad that i'm already planning exactly what i'm going to order?! the bow collars would particularly be amazing on you because they'd be so versatile with all your lush dresses, same with the flatforms! a girl can never have enough accessories xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are just so many lovely things around! Haha! I should be compiling another for tomorrow. I should be paid of Thursday so I may find myself purchasing the tartan flatforms. No, I always find myself planning what I want to buy. Though I'm overdrawn so won't be so much this fortnight. Thanks! I have so many outfit ideas with the bow collar. I love versatile accessories, and I agree- a girl can never have too many! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig