Wednesday 28 October 2020

Wednesday Wish List: Halloween Fashion

There's only a few days left until All Hallow's Eve, but there's still time to pick up some Halloween clothes or accessories to wear to get in to the festive spirit... even if all you're doing is spending the night at home watching scary movies with a share size bag of sweets all to yourself this year. (Which is basically what I intend to do! Haha!) It's not like we can go anywhere or do anything exciting to celebrate with this virus around, but that doesn't mean we can't still look the part.

I've been coveting lots of amazing Halloween-themed fashion online recently, so today, I'm going to share a wish list showcasing some of my favourites that I think you'll love as much as I do.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

Little Moose has released the cutest collection of laser-cut perspex jewellery for Halloween 2020. I'm crazy about the long-eared bat pieces. especially that spectacular statement necklace.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Erstwilder's popular Bone Brigade collection has returned again this year, and includes a brand new set of Bone Brigade enamel pins for the very first time. There are fifteen skeleton animal pins to choose from, with designs from all Bones Brigade collections, past and present. I bought a few of the pins when they launched last month (which I'll be showing you on the blog in the next few days), and I love them so much I want to collect more of the designs, like the bear, mouse, and wolf.


1 // 2 // // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

La Vidriola's acrylic jewellery designs never fail to amaze me, and their selection of statement Halloween pieces this year is incredible. These are just some of my favourites. I particularly want to get my hands on the ghost dog brooch- I mean, seriously, how cute is he?!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Tatty Devine also has some funky Halloween accessories to choose from at the moment. I think my favourite is the vampire pumpkin necklace, but the black heart brooch is also pretty darn awesome. There are also a few spider web pieces, but as an arachnophobe, I just couldn't bring myself to add them to the collage. Even fake spiders freak me out.




1 // 2 // 3 // 4

If you want to dress up for Halloween but don't want to go down the costume route this year, Lady Vintage has some awesome Halloween-print swing, tea, and shirt dresses still in stock, and there's 50% off their Halloween shop with the code SPOOK50 today! 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lady Vintage also has a selection of Halloween face coverings to match their dresses, and help keep you safe during your Halloween activities. 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And Kitschy Witch has some fantastic vintage-inspired Halloween accessories still available, including tote bags, enamel pins, and scarves. I'm dying to get my hands on the Patch Batch pin set. They'd go perfectly with a brooch I picked up from the Erstwilder x Kitschy Witch collaboration in September. The tote bags would be perfect for shopping, or even using as trick-or-treat bags when this pandemic is over.

For more Halloween fashion inspiration, check out my Halloween board on Pinterest. 

Do you enjoy wearing Halloween-themed outfits? What will you be wearing this Halloween?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig