Wednesday 6 November 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've added to my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

A range of dresses in cute and quirky prints have just dropped at Lady Vintage, and I'm going crazy for their amazing new Hepburn dresses. Just look at these fantastic kooky prints! I just can't decide if I love the Cadillac or fairground print dress more. Why am I always poor when the best dresses get released??


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

I love this collection of mustard yellow Wimbourne Ditsy floral leather bags, purses, and cases from Cath Kidston. The designs are beautiful, and the leather is fantastic quality and so soft, too. These pieces also come in pink and navy, but the yellow is definitely my favourite.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

I've also been lusting after this gorgeous new range of leather bags from Zatchels lately, but they're all so beautiful, I can't actually decide which bag I like best or in which colour. Maybe I need all nine?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Erstwilder released some new poppy drop earrings this week in red, white, and purple and it reminded me how much I still want the rest of the red poppy collection, too. They'd all be perfect for Remembrance Day.



I've been looking forward to this year's Christmas collection from Erstwilder since last Christmas and I was excited to wake up to this sneak peek on Instagram this morning. This snowglobe brooch looks amazing! I can't wait to see what other designs are in the collection in the live reveal on Friday, ahead of its release on Monday morning. I have a feeling this could get bad...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Curious Carousel have the cutest range of Australian animal brooches at the moment. And OMG, they even have a quokka brooch!! I need him!


1 // 2

I also love these Curious Carousel galah and cockatoo earrings. How beautiful are these?

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ooh, I'm loving the mustard yellow Cath Kidston, and the popcorn and space dresses 🤓

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig