Wednesday 13 November 2019

Wednesday Wish List: Christmas Jewellery


This week, I've been swooning over all the latest and upcoming Christmas jewellery releases from my favourite quirky jewellery brands, so this week's Wednesday Wish List is all about the Christmas jewellery. I know, I know; it's still six weeks 'til Christmas, but these jewellery collections never hang around for long, so it's now or never if you want any hope of buying any of them for yourself before they sell out.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20

Erstwilder released their new Christmas collection, All Wrapped Up, on Monday morning, and it's one of their cutest ranges yet. The twenty piece collection features sixteen brooches, two necklaces, and two pairs of earrings, with a mix of retro Christmas designs and cutesy critters- many of which could be worn all year round.

I've been looking forward to this range since last Christmas, and was naturally up before the sun rose to get my hands on my favourites. I chose the snowglobe, cuckoo clock, and robin, although I put them on lay-buy for a month (I thought I'd better be sensible and get some Christmas shopping out of the way before spending all my money on myself), so I won't be able to review them until nearer Christmas. There are several others I really want, but they're selling so quickly they'll probably be gone before I can afford them. If you have your heart set on any of them, shop now, or you may miss out! You can shop the collection with Erstwilder here, and find stockists around the world here.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Erstwilder also released a collection of Christmas Essentials resin drop earrings that can be worn alone or with any of their Christmas collections past and present as the perfect finishing touch for any Christmas outfit. There are six different styles in a variety of colours and finishes, and as you can see, I particularly love the reds and blacks. I don't often wear statement earrings but I love the designs, so I've bought one pair to test the water and see if they annoy me or not. I treated myself to the red ripple resin hearts (#1), which look beautiful, so fingers crossed we get along. If we do, I'm sure to go back for some of my other favourites. You can shop the collection with Erstwilder here, and find more stockists here.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Tatty Devine launched their new Christmas jewellery collection a week or two ago, which includes a fun selection of brooches, necklaces, and earrings. This year's designs feature both classic and quirky designs including holly, mistletoe, humbugs, stars, turkey legs, and even lobsters. I particularly love the look of the holly and star pieces, but would love to buy them all.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

And the final collection I'm going to share with you today is La Vidriola's amazing offering for 2019. I stumbled up on their new festive designs last week, and have been in love with most of the collection ever since. These are a handful of my favourites, but there are many more incredible kitsch limited edition pieces to choose from this year. I especially adore the carol singing and ice skating statement necklaces, and the Snowy Central Park brooch, and would love to get my hands on them. Aren't they amazing?

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. I have a board especially for Christmas Clothes and Accessories here, which I'll be adding to as more festive fashion pieces catch my eye. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig