Wednesday 20 November 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are some of the fashionable things I've been going crazy for this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm in love with Deer Arrow's new Christmas brooches which went on sale this morning, especially the Karl the Kookaburra and Kirby the Koala brooches. How adorable are they?! It's fun to see some Christmas designs from the Southern Hemisphere that aren't your usual Christmas trees, robins, and snowmen. I wish I could afford to treat myself to them, but alas, I still have a ton of presents to buy and that has to take priority. Sob!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lady Vintage have just released their Christmas collection for preorder, and these are a few that have caught my eye. I'm particularly crazy about the Gingerbread and Christmas Trees Lyra dresses, and know I'd wear them to death during the festive season if I could only afford them. 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

Erstwilder launched their very first enamel pin collection this week- many based on existing brooch designs- and the designs are all super cute. There are fifteen pins to choose from plus a few sets of three, and I'm personally loving these nine colourful designs- especially the sunflower, pineapple, bee, and sparrow. You can shop direct from Erstwilder here, or find a list of stockists for them around the world here.



How adorable is this Christmas tree clutch from Can't Clutch This, the accessory shop from the people behind the craft blog, Studio DIY?! I would happily wear this with all of my Christmas outfits every December!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And last but not least, Kimchi and Coconut have the cutest collection of acrylic Christmas brooches and necklaces this year. The foxes in the snow pieces are so beautiful, and the pavlova brooch is just amazing! Everyone needs a pavlova brooch in their life!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wishlist, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. If you're looking for festive fashion inspiration, I have a board dedicated to Christmas clothes and accessories that catch my eye here. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig