Sunday 9 December 2018

Sunday Favourites Christmas Special #356


It's time for my second festive-themed Sunday Favourites post of the month, and this week I've mostly gone with a classic red and green theme. I personally think these colours are the most festive of all, and they've always been my favourite colours to surround myself with at Christmas time. You just can't go wrong traditional reds and greens.

On my quest for inspiration, I've found so many great red and green Christmas crafts, recipes, and decor ideas lately, and I've compiled all the best ones for you today to give you guys lots of festive inspiration. I hope you like them.


I want to make some of these amazing Grinch-inspired swirl cupcakes from The Sprinkle Factory.


If Christmas cookies are more your jam, The Sprinkle Factory's bottle brush Christmas tree cookies also look delicious.



Letter boards are still as popular as ever, and A Kailo Chic Life can show you how to make your own felt ball letter board flair to add a festive touch to your messages (and Instagram photos!) this Christmas.


This ornament surprise ball Advent calendar, also from A Kailo Chic Life, is an adorable way to count down to Christmas.


Oh Happy Day's rumball snowmen are so darn cute, and would be the perfect boozy treats for adults this Christmas.


I'd love to make some of these sweet 3-D holly napkins rings, also by Oh Happy Day. They'd look so lovely on the Christmas dinner table.



Persia Lou's DIY winter floral ornaments are so pretty, and a great way to transform a plain bauble in to something beautiful.



These DIY reindeer drink stirrers from Lovely Indeed are the perfect finishing touch for all of those Christmas cocktails and mocktails alike.


A Kailo Chic Life's DIY reindeer surprise balls look like a fun alternative to the traditional Christmas cracker, or a fun way to wrap little stocking fillers.



I love this adorable DIY Christmas stocking garland from Little White Socks, and really want to make one.


These evergreen tree cupcake toppers from Oh Happy Day would spruce up even the plainest of Christmas cakes, and look so festive on the buffet table.


These chocolate chip Christmas cookies from The Sprinkle Factory look so good I'm tempted to give the recipe a try this Christmas.


And I'm also considering making some of The Sprinkle Factory's super Christmassy holly berry Christmas cupcakes. Or doing this with red velvet cakes. 


Tell Love and Party will show you how to resize a shirt box to keep your loved ones guessing 'til Christmas morning.


If you prefer to wrap with paper, Tell Love and Party have also created an amazing Christmas movie quote wrapping paper DIY, which would be perfect for any Christmas movie fan.


Have you written your Christmas cards yet? If you haven't, and own a cutting machine or a craft knife, why not download Persia Lou's free hand lettered paper cut Christmas card template and give out something beautiful this year?


Handmade Charlotte's caramel reindeer candies are sure to go down well with kids and adults alike.


Little White Socks' festive gingerbread truffles look delicious, and would make a great foodie gift for friends and family, too.


I'd love to craft this pretty DIY felt ball holly leaf garland from A Kailo Chic Life.



And I'm contemplating making this awesome DIY pom pom Christmas tree from Aww Sam's tutorial.


Isn't this Christmas greenhouse papercut by Be Color And amazing?!


Another garland for you to make from A Kailo Chic Life, this time an irresistibly cute reindeer felt ball garland.


These DIY Santa sneakers from Damask Love are adorable, and look so easy to make, too.


Damask Love's no-sew holiday aprons are an ideal project for any of you planning to spend a lot of time in the kitchen this Christmas.


Everyone needs a giant candy cane pillow in their lives during the holidays, like this one from Lovely Indeed.



And Best Friends For Frosting's Christmas balloon ornament banner would make a fun decoration for any Christmas gathering this December.

If you'd like more festive inspiration, be sure to check out my Christmas boards on Pinterest. You can also find all of my previous Sunday Favourites Christmas Specials here, which are all packed full of inspiring Christmas images and holiday ideas.

I'll be back next Sunday with another batch of festive Sunday Favourites, so if you've enjoyed this, be sure to pop back!

What did you enjoy most this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thank you again for featuring me! I am so honoured. You have been so supportive to me and I couldn't thank you enough. I'm in love with the caramel reindeer candies, and Persia Lou's card. I recently got a Cricut machine and I can't wait to experiment.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig