Wednesday 6 August 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Hi guys!

It's time for this week's Wednesday Wish List, and this week I've got twenty of my latest favourites to share with you.

 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

This week I've fallen in love with enough Lady Vintage dresses to fill a wardrobe. Since mine's already over-flowing, I guess it's time to buy a new one! They have dozens of beautiful frocks, and I particularly love their Hepburn swing dresses with the bateau necklines, simply because the style is my most favourite to wear. I'm dying to add the navy and red polka dot designs to my wardrobe! The Isabella dresses, with the sweetheart necklines, are also gorgeous, and the English rose print on both styles reminds me of a red rose print dress I had when I was eight or nine.

1 // 2

I love these two Lindy Bop "Audrey" dresses, which are new in this week. The navy polka dot design is a real classic and it's one of those dresses that would never go out of style. If I get my hands on it, I know I'll keep hold of it for decades. I own three Audrey's now and it's fair to say I'm hooked!

 1 // 2

As much as I love swing dresses, they're not always ideal for every day wear, but these two beauties from Very are much more wearable. The daisy tea dress is by So Fabulous and the polka dot skater dress is by South. I'd wear them both with leggings or opaque tights, and layer them with cardigans when the weather gets colder.

 1 // 2 // 3

Last week I was coveting ASOS Curve's woodland print t-shirt, and this week they've bought out a dress in the same print! I'm crazy about it! It's got badgers, owls, squirrels and foxes all over it, and I want need to add it to my wardrobe zoo.

ASOS have also started selling a selection of clothes from affordable plus size brand Pink Clove. I love the purple rose print jumpsuit and skater dress; isn't the print gorgeous?!

1 // 2 // 3

The fox purse, Parisian weekender bag, and heart print backpack from Accessorize are all so lovely. I already have a weekender bag in the same style, albeit a bit worse for wear now, but they're the best travel bags I've ever used.

1 // 2 // 3

Dorothy Perkins have so many gorgeous Autumnal pieces already, which is getting me excited for Autumn. The burgundy quilted tee would look so cute with the tartan pinafore I have in my wardrobe, and that midi dress is just stunning! I love the midi skirt, too, although something about the green floral print makes me think of Halloween. It would be perfect for the modern-day witch! Haha!
1 // 2

And last but not least, I really like these two velvet link headbands from ASOS. I'd want to wear one with all my A/W outfits.

What's on your wish list this week?

Which of these do you like best?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ahh I love that woodland print! Gorgeous choices as usual, I hope to see a few of these pieces pop up on your blog soon as they'd all look amazing on you :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting to review that #5 dress from Lady Vintage and I'm so excited! Such great picks.

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That woodland dress is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they so pretty! lindybop and lady v do have some gorgeous frocks! I can't wait to see you in your Audrey dresses x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That aqua dress with heart shaped belt is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could see you in so many of these! And the fox bag would go perfect with you fox print dress xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig