Wednesday 31 July 2019

Mål Paper Daily Goal Setter Planner Review*


[AD- This post includes a product I was sent in exchange for a review. As always, all photos, words, thoughts, and opinions are my own].

I've always been a bit of a stationery addict and I love organising my life with a good to-do-list, so when a new company called Mål Paper approached me and invited me to review their new Daily Goal Setter planner*, I immediately said 'yes!'

As someone who prefers to coordinate her life on paper instead of on screen, I was intrigued by the planner, and couldn't wait to find out if it could help me organise my life more efficiently.

Spoiler alert: it did not disappoint!

Image of a pink hardback faux leather daily goal setter planner from Mål Paper.

The Daily Goal Setter* from Mål Paper is a beautiful hardback planner made from soft textured faux leather. It features a stylish, Scandinavian-inspired minimalistic design with a tasteful modern font in gold on the cover and spine, and comes in a choice of three colours: black, grey, and pink. I chose the pink because we all know I can't resist some colour, and I know many of you can't, either! It's a pretty salmon-pink in colour, and it looks effortlessly stylish instead of childish or garish, as pink stationery sometimes does.

Image of a pink hardback faux leather daily goal setter planner from Mål Paper.

When the goal setter arrived on my doorstep, I was instantly impressed by the fantastic quality of it. It's sturdy and very well made, and looks built to last. I'm confident it will survive regular use and being carried around in your bag to use on the go with minimal wear and tear.

A gratitude journal and planner in one, the Daily Goal Setter, is the perfect planner to help you effectively organise your life, optimise your potential, and achieve your goals. Whether you want to focus on your work, blogging, school, or home life, this planner has everything you need to make your life as stress free and productive as possible, while helping you think more positively and mindfully.

Image of an open hardback daily goal setter planner from Mål Paper photographed from above showing example pages of long-term goals.

It begins with a cheat sheet section with plenty of tips for using the planner, and how to effectively set and achieve your goals, which you should find helpful if you don't know where to start. It leads on to sections for planning long, medium, and short-term goals with room to include when, why, and how you hope to achieve them, and motivational quotes at the bottom of each page to inspire you.

Image of an open hardback daily goal setter planner from Mål Paper photographed from above showing example pages of weekly review.

Next you'll find month and week in-review pages where you can record important tasks, and review and rate your month or week. 

Image of an open hardback daily goal setter planner from Mål Paper photographed from above showing example pages of month in-review.

The month in review pages also have room for notes, and include an undated calendar which could be helpful for tracking blogging or business stats and expenses, noting down appointments, or using to keep track of schedules. I see myself utilising this section for planning blog content in the future.

Image of an open hardback daily goal setter planner from Mål Paper photographed from above showing example pages of daily tasks.

Pages for daily tasks naturally make up the majority of the planner, with a full page provided for you to fill each day. Half of the page is allocated to a to-do-list with a column for prioritising your goals beside it, and you should have more than enough room to jot everything down even on the busiest of days. The daily task pages also give you the opportunity to switch off from the stresses of work for a moment and take a few minutes to reflect and appreciate the little things in life each day, which I love as I try to look for the good in every day. It encourages you to list three things to be grateful for, pen some daily affirmations, record some great things that happened, and also rate your day, so even if you've been having the worst day, you can try to finish it by focusing on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives. These are definitely my favourite features of the goal setter and I really enjoy taking a few minutes to reflect on them whenever I use the planner.

Image of an open hardback daily goal setter planner from Mål Paper photographed from above showing example pages of daily tasks.

This 244-page planner has room for six months of planning in total, and it's filled with quality 100gsm ivory paper. The paper is a decent thickness, and should accept most pens with no or minimal bleeding.

The great thing about the goal setter is that the pages aren't dated like a traditional diary. You just fill in the next page as and when you need to, so it's ideal if, like me, you don't have a busy schedule every day of the week, and don't want to have a planner full of wasted paper. Not only is this kinder to the environment, but it's more cost-effective, too. 

At the back of the planner, you will also find lined pages for notes, a calendar for 2019 and 2020, and a document folder attached to the back cover to keep important slips of paper safe and secure. There are two grey ribbons for helping you keep your place, and influential quotes from the greats are dotted throughout the planner to inspire you. They really have thought of everything.

Image of a pink hardback faux leather daily goal setter planner from Mål Paper.

Overall, I think the Mål Paper Daily Goal Setter Planner is a fantastic planner. It's beautifully designed, great quality, well structured, and has everything you need to help you stay organised and turn your goals in to achievements. It's an ideal planner for organising everything from work to blogging to uni, and it even encourages us to be more mindful of our lives. What more could you ask for from a daily planner?!

The Daily Goal Setter is reasonably priced at just £20.95, and and you can buy yourself a copy from Mål Paper here.

Do you think the Daily Goal Setter could help you organise your life more efficiently?

*The Mål Paper Daily Goal Setter Planner featured in this post was gifted to me in exchange for a review. As always, all photos, words, thoughts, and opinions are my own.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, this looks incredible. Great review and pics. I need to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a feeling you'd appreciate this planner! It really is fantastic and perfect for keeping organised. Thank you! You really do; I couldn't recommend it more! :)

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig