Wednesday 5 September 2018

Wednesday Wish List


I'm sorry that it's been so quiet on the blog this week, and that there wasn't a Sunday Favourites post from me last weekend. My heart has been racing away like crazy since Thursday night, and I've barely been able to touch my laptop or phone as the electrical currents have been sending my heart in to overdrive every time I go near anything electrical. Yes, really. I did try to put a Sunday Favourites post together on the weekend, but in the end, I had to give up and get off the laptop because it was affecting my heart too much. I've got so much I want to blog about, but I had to be sensible and put my health first.

I've had issues with tachycardia daily since February last year, when I ended up in A&E with a BPM of 160, but I think this time, I triggered it myself by over-doing it preparing for my sister's 30th birthday barbecue on Thursday. I spent all day putting up decorations, blowing up balloons (which also made my heart race after inflating about thirty of the things and getting light-headed from lack of air), and helping my Mum with the barbecue, and I was in so much pain by early evening that I felt sick and dizzy and was close to passing out. A couple of hours later, after I got in to bed, my heart started racing again, and it kept me up most of the night while it painfully hammered, jolted, and contracted away, so I'm pretty sure it was my body throwing a tantrum for having to deal with more pain. I'll never learn!

It's been a scary few days, but my heart rate is finally slowing down again, and I'm feeling much better today. I'm even tolerating the laptop this afternoon, so I'm going to attempt to get some blogging done before my heart changes its mind again. I'm going to start with this week's Wednesday Wish List...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love these giant squid and rainbow fish necklaces (and those mesmerising iridescent colours) from Tatty Devine. Now those are what I call statement necklaces! 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And I also have my eye on Tatty Devine's beautiful Phoenix collection. The designs are all stunning, and that autumnal colour palette is just dreamy. It makes me want to go jump in a pile of autumn leaves.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

This year's Advent calendars have already started hitting the shelves, and some of the first to be released this year are The Body Shop's range of calendars. The Body Shop have always been one of my favourite beauty brands, so I can't help coveting these calendars, which are packed full of their amazing products. This year there are three Advent calendars to choose from catering to different budgets from £49-£99, and they're also releasing a fourth calendar to help you count down the days to the New Year once Christmas is over. (Although that one's not available to buy just yet). I had a Body Shop Advent calendar a few Christmases ago, and I enjoyed it so much, I'm definitely tempted to treat myself to another this year... but I have so many beauty products, I may be sensible and go with a nail polish calendar this year instead. If you're interested in this year's beauty Advent calendars, I'm already busy putting together this year's beauty Advent calendar round up post, so keep an eye out for that coming soon!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I know it's almost time to pack away our summer wardrobes for another year, but I can't help loving these summery embroidered crop cardigans from Banned Retro. I'd wear them to death during the warmer months.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Banned Retro also have some amazing dresses at the moment. These are just a handful of my new favourites. The good news is, they offer a good range of sizes, catering to sizes S to 4XL!


1 // 2

I Love Crafty's 'Autumn Kittens' jewellery collection has to be one of the most adorable jewellery collections around at the moment. Just look at how cute this necklace and earring set is! I'm sad most of the other pieces are already sold out because I kinda want them all.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Another new jewellery collection I'm loving right now is this pretty fuchsia collection from I Am Acrylic. I've always loved fuchsias- I think because they remind me of my childhood as my Mum always had some growing in the garden of our childhood home- and these necklaces, brooches, and earrings are making me feel all nostalgic for those years. I still miss that house and garden. This collection is so pretty, and I love that it's a little different to the floral collections we usually see in the fashion world, that are usually designed around roses, daisies or sunflowers. I may need a piece. Or six.



I've fallen in love with this gorgeous swing dress from Retrolicious after seeing it modelled by Ashley on her blog Southern (California) Belle last night. (She looked amazing!) Isn't this dress stunning? It looks so glamorous, and perfect for Autumn. And for those of you who'd like to know, it caters to sizes XS to 4X.


And finally, I'm already excited about Erstwilder's new Halloween collection which launches next Monday (the 10th). This witch brooch is the first piece that they've revealed, and she is a beauty! This could get bad...

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Those Tatty Devine necklaces are BREATHTAKING!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig