Wednesday 19 September 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Acrylic jewellery brand La Vidriola have just released an amazing forty-three piece circus-themed collection for autumn called 'Where the Magic Happens', and the designs are incredible. There are far too many awesome pieces to feature, so these are just a handful of my new favourites. You can find the entire collection here. I'm particularly smitten with The Lion and the Tamer brooch (#10), and The Place Where Magic Happens necklace (#1), but I'd happily collect the whole collection if I were rich, which, sadly, I am not.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm obsessed with Collectif's new Forest Friends print and all of the pieces it's been made in to. The print features rust-coloured foxes, bunnies, deer, and falling Autumn leaves, plus trees and foliage in shades of blue, and it's one of the most beautiful prints I've ever seen. I think my favourite piece has got to be the gorgeous Peta swing dress with the Peter Pan collar and matching trimmed sleeves (#1).


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Just when I thought Vendula London's designs couldn't get any better, they go and release a cuckoo clock range! I mean, seriously, just look at these bags! They're so beautiful. I need that stunning Cuckoo Clock cross body bag (#1) in my life!


1 // 2

I love these square scarves from Jacqueline Colley. They'd make amazing hair scarves!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Don't hate me for mentioning the C-word in September (again), but Betsey Johnson's Christmas novelty bags are already available to pre-order, and they're all pretty damn cute. I can't even decide which one I love best. Maybe I need them all?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lindy Bop have some amazing autumn and Halloween themed dresses right now to help you embrace the upcoming season. The Pumpkin Polka Dot (#1), and Witches Book Shelf (#3) Matilda shirt dresses need to get in my wardrobe now!


1 // 2

I also love these two pretty Lindy Bop dresses. One is a woodland and fairy print swing dress; the other a kitten print tea dress.


1 // 2 // 3

And last but not least, these awesome pumpkin themed accessories from Luxulite would be the perfect finishing touches for any outfit this autumn or Halloween. I'd especially love to get my hands on the Large Pumpkin brooch (#3).

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list this week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the Lindy bop Autumn dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even a big fan of Christmas, but I LOVE those Christmas bags!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig