Sunday 23 September 2018

Sunday Favourites #345


Here are some of my favourites from the last seven days...





Beautiful illustrations from Studio Grand-Pére.


I love this cheerful foraged fall sunflower arrangement from The House That Lars Built.  Sunflowers have always been one of my favourite flowers. Keep your red roses; yellow flowers are the best flowers.



Club Crafted's chill pill eclairs look amazing.


Studio DIY revealed their funky new rainbow clutch, and Kelly colour-coordinated with an amazing rainbow jumpsuit.



Design Sponge's DIY cat planters are adorable.


Maritza Lisa made this DIY round trinket box at home with a 3D printer! How cool is that?!



A Kailo Chic Life shared her colourful photos from The FOMO Factory, and now I want rainbow stairs in my house.


I don't have kids to recreate these things for, but oh my God, Studio DIY's Monster's Inc. movie night decor looks adorable.


These temporary tattoo pumpkins from Club Crafted are so pretty. I'm tempted to make some to decorate my home with this Autumn.





These embroidery patterns from Lark Rising Embroidery are so beautiful.


These dip dyed ring holders from The Plaid Palette are so simple but so eye-catching.


I love the look of this Wool Couture pastel pom pom garland craft kit.


Salty Canary's matcha mochi milkshake recipe looks delicious.


I'd love to make this gorgeous Autumnal DIY fall phrase garland from A Beautiful Mess.


And Sprinkle Bakes' classic cola sheet cake looks ridiculously tasty

Lovely Links

♥ If you're in need some content inspiration for Autumn, Aycan from Little White Socks has compiled a list of over 60 inspiring blog post ideas to share during the Autumn months.



♥ I wish I could fall in to Salt and Sea Stories' photos of Cornwall taken during the long hot summer. I miss Cornwall so much!

♥ Clothing brand Oasis, who currently have a plus size collection with Simply Be, are expanding their plus size collection to their own online shop! It will cater up to a size 26, which isn't as inclusive as it could be, but it's a start. Hopefully, if it sells well, they'll think of expanding their sizes further.




♥ After working every single day for 30 years, this couple get screwed over by the American health care system. This is heart breaking. It makes me so thankful for the NHS. The last thing you need to worry about when you're sick is how you're going to afford the health care you need.

If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for including me in this!!
    Katie May xo
    www.ktmy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig