Sunday 30 September 2018

Sunday Favourites #346


These are some of my favourites from the last seven days...



Club Crafted show you a quick and easy way to decorate cakes this Autumn with their pretty fall cake stencil templates. I especially love the leaf design.



I love these art prints by Alja Horvat, which are all available to buy from her Etsy shop.


You can bring Autumn in to the kitchen with A Subtle Revelry's fun iron-on DIY dish towels. Who says tea towels have to be boring?


I'd love to try baking some of Little White Socks' vegan mini cherry ombre birthday cakes. They look so pretty!



How cute are Club Crafted's hot dog eclairs?! 


The Crafted Life can show you how to make this colourful DIY rainbow mouse pad in two easy steps.


I want to make some of these amazing DIY colourful felt pinecones from Club Crafted. I've been thinking about making some felt pinecones for the felt Christmas wreaths I'm working on for ages now, so I think this tutorial will come in handy!


These unicorn pumpkin candy holders from Eighteen 25 are a cute alternative to the traditional Jack o' lantern designs you see everywhere this time of year.


This handwoven wall hanging from Mandi Smethells is so beautiful.


I love Urk Art's amazing DIY terrarium pins. I didn't think it was even possible to make something like this at home without some kind of expensive technical equipment. I want to have a go!


I'd also love to make some of A Kailo Chic Life's awesome DIY large pom pom pumpkins.


A Beautiful Mess' faux woven pillow DIY looks like the perfect project for those cosy dark autumn evenings at home.


 Handmade Charlotte's Kawaii autumn bread wrappers are so darn cute.


Want to learn how to finger-knit a floor pouf? Well, Club Crafted can teach you all you need to know.


And these made-to-order handwoven tapestries from Juju Just are absolutely beautiful.

Lovely Links

♥ Katie from Stumbling Mind talked about the difference between being 'a bit sad' and having depression.

♥ Gemma the Pink Haired Princess has an amazing Irregular Choice shoe collection, and I've been swooning over her top twelve pairs of 2017, which she shared on her blog earlier this week.

♥ Becky from Milk Bubble Tea wrote an amusing list of basic blogger problems I think most bloggers will be able to relate to.

♥ Megan of Lazy Thoughts wrote an insightful post about how your blog can help you land a job.

♥ Rebecca penned a worriers guide to living in the moment on her blog From Roses, which you may find helpful if you spend a lot of time worrying about the future or concentrating on pointless moments from your past.

♥ Kaylah from The Dainty Squid took the most beautiful photos of Cannon Beach in Oregon, USA, and now I really want to visit it.






♥ This video of a tiny armadillo who is obsessed with baths is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.


If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig