I'm sorry it's been so quiet on the blog over the last few weeks. My rheumatologist has put me on a new anti-inflammatory drug that has made me feel pretty sick lately. so I've not felt up to blogging much, and I haven't been able to take blog photos in ages. I'm finally feeling well again, so I think my body has finally got used to the new medication... although, I have to increase the dosage again next week so that could set me back again. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
So, I'm a few days late in posting my photo diary for July. I'd call it an Instagram round-up, but I didn't manage to share them all as the app hasn't been working properly on my phone for weeks. Instagram Beta is shit. I guess it doesn't matter too much as I didn't get up to that much in July. I only left the house a few times. I turned another year older, I took a birthday trip to The Cotswold Wildlife Park, I hung out at home with the puppy, read, cross-stitched, and paid a visit to Bicester Village. That's about it. Anyhow, here's July in photos.
1. Birthday presents and cards. // 2. Birthday cards from my family. // 3. The BFG; gift from my sister.
4. A slice of birthday cake. // 5. Mavala nail polish set from my Mum. // 6. Birthday tea.
1. Colourful Rocket Dogs. // 2. Sega Mega Drive from little sis. // 3. Flamingo cross stitch kit from le parents.
4. Cath Kidston stationery. // 5. Accessorize juice box bag. // 6. My Cath Kidston resin brooches.
Animal photos from my birthday visit to The Cotswold Wildlife Park.
1-3. Cacti and succulents at The Cotswold Wildlife Park.
4. Feeding time at the lake. // 5. A giant head in the farmyard. // 6. Delicious ice cream.
1. Raspberry nails. // 2. Rosie and her new toy. // 3. Pretty pink Sally Hansen nails.
4. Rosie after playing catch. // 5. Purple flowers. // 6. Reading crap chick lit and loving it. Oh, the shame!
1. Rosie with tiny apples she broke off the tree. // 2. Confiscated tiny apple. // 3. Happy puppy.
4. Silk roses at Bicester Village. // 5. Cute food truck at Bicester Village. // 6. Honeysuckle and sunshine.
1. I finally completed my cross stitch! // 2. New CK sewing basket house. // 3. Starting a new project.
4. Last dose of the day. // 5. Getting started on a new cross stitch sampler. // 6. Cath Kidston notebooks.
You can keep up to date with all my latest snapshots on Instagram here.
What did you get up to in July?
You might also like