Saturday 15 June 2013

My Recent Haul

Hey guys,

This morning I thought I'd give you a peek at all the little bits and pieces I've purchased over the last couple of months. 

These are mostly little bargains which I bought on impulse while with my sister... I swear she is such a bad influence! Most pieces were only a few pounds at most, though, and I find it easier to justify small purchases than I do buying clothes when I'm skint. Even though they usually add up to more than what a dress or a bag would've cost me. I swear it makes sense to me!

I've been meaning to show you everything for a few weeks, so I've decided to put everything together in one post, and I'll review most pieces later.







So, the floral moustache print snood (what a contradiction!) was from ASOS. It was just £8, and I couldn't resist the quirky print. It's so light and airy; and a great summer piece.

The flamingo print scarf is by Peacocks and is just £3, although I got it with a further 20% off! It's actually coral coloured, not that you'd guess from the photo, and is a thin summer scarf I've started layering over dresses.


The leopard print head scarf (£8), skull friendship bracelet (£3), and daisy earrings (£2) are all from River Island. I adore the turban head scarf; I've been looking for one which covers most of my hair for aaaages!


This adorable adjustable macaroon ring was too cute to resist, so it had to be mine. I bought it on ASOS and it's by a company called And Mary. It also comes in pink, and is currently on sale for £8 down from £15.


I bought this little lot from the L'Occitane shop in Gunwharf Quays; Portsmouth's outlet village. (There's another outlet L'Occitane store in Bicester Village, in Oxfordshire, too). I spent just £16 on £57 worth of stock! The Peony Shower Gel was originally £20 but was £4 with a purchase!! The Citrus Verbena Body Lotion and Shower Gel Duo was £3.90 down from £9. The Rose Face Colour Cream Duo, and Blanche Eyeshadow Duo were both around £4 down from £14! Some of the make up products are on sale online, but not as cheaply as in the outlet villages, so if you can, it's worth visiting them as the make up in particular is gorgeous.


I picked up these three on a 3 for 2 in Superdrug. I picked up Mango, Passion Fruit, and Guava. Guava is my favourite of the three so far.


I impulse bought this in Peacocks when buying the flamingo scarf. It's by W7, a brand I've never tried before, and is a delicate pale lilac. The shade is 'Sheer Mauve' and can be found on Amazon here.


I bought this peppermint and lemon Anatomicals hand soap in Morrison's. I love the cheeky names the Anatomicals products have, and I'm also a sucker for peppermint scented things. This one smells so good! I think I paid just over a £1 for it while it was on offer, and it's still a bargain at £3 full price.


The Moomins Bath Confetti came from a company called Art Box. For just £3.50, I couldn't resist.


I added a sixth Lush eye shadow to my collection. This one is a vibrant golden lime green called Intuitive, and I adore it. I'll be reviewing this one really soon. It retails for £14.50.


Over the last couple of months I've collected five Dainty Doll eye shadows from Fragrance Direct and Amazon for the most amazing bargain prices. I won't reveal too much about them right now as I'm planning to review them on Monday, but I bought Copacabana, Kingston Town, Lollipops and Roses, Jungle, and Purple Hills.


I also acquired a Dainty Doll eyeliner for just £0.99 in Shake Your Tail from Fragrance Direct.


As well as a brilliant Dainty Doll concealer pen in It's a Kind of Magic 001 for £1.99.


And finally, a striking Jemma Kidd eyeliner in Contrast for £1.99 (RRP £10.50) from Fragrance Direct. I'm in love with the colour, and it reminds me of the old B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful's liquid eyeliners.

It wasn't until I put all of these purchases together that I realised how much I've collected over the last couple of months. Thankfully most of it was really inexpensive, and I managed to grab amazing bargains, especially on the make up and cosmetics. I'm pleased to have found some fantastic luxury make up without the eye-watering price tags.

I'll review the make up and beauty products over the next weeks and months as I use them, starting with the Dainty Doll eyeshadows on Monday. I hope you'll pop back to read all about them!

What have you purchased recently?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oh wow, I want so many of these things! I'm a bit besotted with the flamingo print scarf, and anything leopard print is a winner with me! Ahhh this haul looks like so much fun!

    PS - just stumbled across your blog and I am reeeeally enjoying! I'm probably going to accidentally fall into the archives and be lost forever.

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flamingo print scarf is lovely, so you should look out for it- it was a bargain, too. Thank you!

      Aw thank you so much. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely things! I look forward to seeing the nail polishes the most! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll make sure I do a nail post soon! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig