Tuesday 26 February 2013

Shop My Wardrobe on eBay


Ever wanted to shop my wardrobe? Well, now is your chance!

I'm having a clear out of my wardrobe and have started listing pieces on eBay!

There are currently about a dozen items up on my eBay account, FrecklesandFrocks, in sizes 18-22UK which will be ending this Sunday or Monday. Most pieces listed are new and unworn tops, dresses and skirts, and are from Dorothy Perkins, New Look, Matalan, Red Herring, Mantaray and Peacocks. I have many other new and used clothes to list later in the week. Some shoes and accessories may be added at a later date.

Most items in my wardrobe are between sizes 16-22UK, and sizes 6-7UK in shoes.

Everything is in fantastic condition. There is also a point and shoot digital camera for sale at the moment!

I guarantee everything I sell is always quickly whisked off to the Post Office once payment has cleared. I often send parcels on the same or next day, and certainly within three.

Feel free to take a look, and if you've any questions about any of the items, don't be afraid to ask. You can contact me through eBay, or send me an email to polkaspotsandfreckledots@gmail.com.

Thanks for your time,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig