Thursday 4 October 2012

Thursday Facts: How Much Do We Have in Common?

I saw this challenge over on Tiffany's blog and decided I would give it a go, too, because they're always a challenge and a bit of fun to put together.

Basically I'll list 50 facts about myself, and if you want to play along, give yourself a point for each thing we have in common or that you agree with. Add up the points and tell me how many we share in the comments below.

50 Facts About Me

1. I own more bags than shoes.
2. I have two Sisters.
3. I'm a middle child.
4. I've had the same best friend since I started secondary school. (Since I was eleven- sixteen years now and counting).
5. I've never had a pet cat or dog.
6. I own over 50 dresses/tunics.
7. My favourite and most read novel is The Time Traveller's Wife.
8. My middle name is Christine.
9. I have freckles on my lips.
10. I love 1940s and 1950s fashion.
11. I'm wearing green nail varnish.
12. I hate Crocs (shoes) with a passion.
13. I would rather wear colour than black.
14. I cry watching Don't Tell The Bride.
15. But I've never been a wedding obsessed girl. I don't have a dream wedding already planned out in my head down to the last detail.
16. I still don't know what I want to do with my life.
17. Society's judgemental and hateful attitude to fat people both angers and upsets me.
18. I believe fatism should not still be acceptable in this day and age. Racism and homophobia are not acceptable, and neither should sizeism be.
18. My opinion of a person changes when I hear them making fun of somebody behind their back for being 'fat'.
19. I love peanut butter m&ms.
20. I adore the Christmas season; I enjoy the build up to it more than the actual day.
21. I really want an African pygmy hedgehog.
22. I'm trained in animal care.
23. I was going to go to uni but didn't. I was planning to go to uni at Newquay college when I was eighteen to study for a degree in the animal care field, but I didn't go through with it in the end. I sometimes wish that I had.
24. The oldest piece of clothing I own is nine years old. It's a red bridesmaid dress I wore to my Sister's wedding and don't want to part with.
25. I've lived in the same town all my life.
26. I miss going to concerts.
27. I'm itching for a new tattoo.
28. As a teenager I used to love wearing electric blue mascara.
29. I love London.
30. I'm obsessed with New York.
32. I don't drink tea or coffee.
33. I dream of living by the sea so I could surf every day. I'd have to learn first, of course.
34. I can't resist an Irish accent.
35. I'm claustrophobic.
36. I believe there's life on other planets somewhere out there. Not aliens, but perhaps there's similar animals to our world, or dinosaurs, or apes evolving somewhere.. With all the planets in all the universes I don't think Earth could be the only planet with life.
37. I haven't had an alcoholic drink since New Year's eve.
38. I'm a big animal lover.
39. I have to sleep facing a wall.
40. I'd rather be cold than too hot.
41. I enjoy reading for pleasure.
42. I have almost 4000 songs in my itunes library.
43. I listen to music every day.
44. The last film I saw at the cinema was Titanic 3D.
45, I hate mushrooms.
46. I enjoy flying.
47. My favourite flowers are sunflowers.
48. I take a size 6-7 shoe. (UK sizes).
49. I've never smoked or taken drugs and never intend to.
50. I have a slight handbag obsession.

How many of these facts do we share?

Leave me a comment and let me know!

If you decide to blog about your own fifty facts, please leave a comment with your link so I can read!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. well i never! i got 19, we are practically related! although weirdly i never NEVER planned a wedding or dreamed about 'the dress' but nonetheless i have been married twice hehe - i must really like cake! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 19? Yep, must be related. That's a lot of things in common. I guess it takes the right guy to change somebody's mind about weddings! You do know there are cheaper ways to get cake, right? ;)haha x

      Delete
  2. i love these! Mushrooms are the worst things ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! The smell makes me feel physically sick. Yuck! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig