Sunday 25 October 2020

Sunday Favourites Halloween Special #396

It feels like forever since I last compiled a Sunday Favourites post, and with Halloween fast approaching, it felt like the right time for a new post.

I've collected together some of the best Halloween inspiration I've found over the last couple of months, and put them together to give you some last minute ideas for fright night. I hope you enjoy them!


I love this Trick or Treat Halloween Bat Print from Eleanor Bowmer.


These no-carve glitter pumpkins from Handmade Charlotte are too cute.


I'd love to have a go at making A Kailo Chic Life's colourful DIY Halloween roving wall hanging.

Satsuma Street's Ghastly Greetings Halloween banner cross stitch pattern would be a great project to start this Halloween.


How cute is Club Crafted's DIY vintage trailer pumpkin design?!


I'm loving these creepy hand embroideries by Courtney McLeod of Dearest Q. Some of her designs are even available to buy from her online shop.


I'd love to make some of Aww Sam's pretty DIY retro decoupage pumpkins.




A Kailo Chic Life has a great tutorial for DIY skull candles to brighten up your home with cute creepy vibes for Halloween.


Sugar and Cloth's Halloween front door decor is seriously cute. I especially love the giant candy decorations.


If you're looking to make some unique Halloween decorations this year, check out this spooky village DIY from A Beautiful Mess. It's so creative.


Halloween food doesn't have to be limited to sweets and chocolate, as Best Friends For Frosting has shown with their delicious-looking Jack-o-lantern stuffed bell peppers. I really want to try these.


Studio DIY shared their Halloween home tour, and I'm loving their pumpkin filled fireplace.


The House That Lars Built has a great DIY for classic Halloween face masks to help you stay safe while celebrating this Halloween.


Keiko Lynn has the coolest Halloween decor.


I love Miss Monmon's pastel pumpkin door wreath.

This spooky Halloween dessert board from A Pumpkin and a Princess is so darn cute.

And A Beautiful Mess' candy corn jello shots look like the perfect Halloween treat.

If you want more Halloween inspiration, check out my Halloween and autumn boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites Halloween Special posts here.

Thanks for reading! 

Happy Halloween!

What are your plans for Halloween this year?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig