Wednesday 18 March 2020

Wednesday Wish List


Just a quick wish list from me this week as I'm struggling with a nasty Fibromyalgia flare today, and the pain is completely kicking my butt. I also don't have a lot on my wish list at the moment with my attention focused on the Corona Virus and whether we have enough essentials to get through it, but there is one collection that's won my heart that I just had to share with you today...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19

This week, I'm so egg-cited about the release of Erstwilder's first ever Easter collection, Exuberant Easter Parade. The nineteen piece collection features adorably kitsch Easter animals and pretty pastel Easter egg inspired designs, from chicks and Easter bunnies to spring lambs and Easter egg baskets- and even a bilby for Australian Easters! It's definitely one of their cutest collections yet.

Easter has always been one of my favourite times of year (second only to Christmas), and I've been  hoping and wishing that Erstwilder would release an Easter collection for years, so I'm so excited that they finally have. The collection is amazing. I'm loving so many of the designs, and it was so hard to narrow down my favourites. I actually ended up buying six brooches this morning- and I could've easily bought more!

I bought the Young Love Brooch (#1), Egg Hunter's Hamper Brooch (#6), and the Happy Hatchling Brooch (#7) from Daisy Park, and also picked up the Proud Mother Hen Brooch (#4), Junior & His Tulip Brooch (#5), and the Chocolate the Chipmunk Brooch (#8) from Gliterally, which I've put on Lay-buy until next month. (Lay-Buy lets you pay a deposit and then pay in installments, which some of Erstwilder's stockists allow you to do). I would've liked to have got the lamb, fawn, and puppy, too, but I had to stop at six.

I can't wait for my new brooches to get here, and I'll be sure to review them for you once they do. I think my favourites are the mother hen and chipmunk, but it'll be interesting to see if that changes once I've seen them in person.

I've linked to UK stockist Rockamilly above, as they're the only UK stockist that still has everything in stock (at the time of publishing this post), but you can find a full list of stockists here, and also shop the collection directly from Erstwilder in Australia, here. The range is selling fast, so shop now to avoid missing out.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Which pieces are your favourites?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ah, how annoying! I actually was about 2minutes away from Rockamilly on Saturday as I was going to the Zerowaste shop round the corner from it! I would have TOTALLY gone and ogled the daisy chipmunk necklace!! I might be tempted to buy it! Oh well, if I make it to Leigh before we are not allowed to go anywhere, I will have a look!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig