Wednesday 11 March 2020

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things on my wish list this week.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

La Vidriola's new 'Home, Sweet Home' acrylic jewellery collection is one of the cutest collections I've seen in ages. It features brooches and necklaces in a wide variety of designs centred around pets, crafts, and the home, and these are just some of my favourites. I especially love the Bright Cat Tree (#1) and My House is a Jungle (#3) statement necklaces; the amount of detail to both is incredible.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Vendula London have just launched their new collections for S/S20, and I really love their new Seaside Souvenirs collection. The designs are so cute! Just look at the scruffy dog in his little sailor hat! I can't help thinking how perfect a bag from this range would be for my holiday to Cornwall this September... and all those future visits I know I'll take. I may just have to save up for my favourite piece, the backpack (#4), which can also be turned in to a grab bag and cross body bag with it's detachable strap. Maybe I'll need a matching purse, too?



I'm in love with this ivy green doctor's bag from the Cambridge Satchel Company. It's way out of my budget, of course, but it doesn't hurt to dream. If green isn't your thing, it also comes in nine different colours from classic black to champagne.


1 // 2

And last but not least, I'm pretty smitten with these Moomin wallets from House of Disaster. They're just so darn cute! The Moomins was one of my favourite cartoons growing up, so I can never resist anything Moomin-shaped.

If you'd like to see what else I have my beady little eyes on at the moment, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here for similar inspiration.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I do love the cat scratching post epic one! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig